B/c I just packed and am kinda wound up, I decided to upload to blogger from tonight! But, I didnt feel like arranging, so ignore the order. Whatever.
This is what Gracie does EVERY day when I leave for work. Sit there. With a toy. Staring. This is what she did tonight when I grabbed my suitcase. Seriously. She'll follow me around with it if I ignore her. haha! :)

NKOTB! :) We had pretty good seats in the first section up from floor (close enough to see well, far enough to not have to stand the entire time if we didnt want), but my camera zoom isn't awesomesauce.

This is funny. There were a few cheesy moments... like a fan blowing Jordan as he sang with his shirt unbuttoned... haha..

The end. :

Measure of a good concert: Do they go to the middle and sing? Cheeeeck. :)

Remember Jordan taking off his shirt? They'd also say "Tulsa" a lot...and had a few ass shots. All of the preceding made girls scream like they were being murdered...esp the girls behind us. It was funny.. til it wasnt. haha! (We had an extra tic super last minute, so Andrew came so it didnt go to waste. I dont know if he knew what he was getting into). :)

Cute. :)

I was sitting on a chair back...not her lap...just fyi.. haha...

Concert was pretty fun!! They closed with Step By Step and Hangin Tough.. aka the best.songs.ever. ;) They had some new good songs, too. They're just so clean compared to other artists today...haha...Since I liked them when I was like 10, something felt seriously wrong when they'd grab their crotches, etc.. We'd all cringe like "agh! Nervous!"
Overall=money well spent. Good times.
Now to bed. I drive to Kansas tomorrow afternoon, testify Wed morning, drive to our Kansas office, then have someone take me to the airport and fly to Vegas. I'm kinda excited/nervous to testify...Think good thoughts that I dont totally eff this up. :)
And FINALLY.. WELCOME BABY LUCIA TO THE WORLD!!! I CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU! Congrats!!!!! :)
10 comments:
um, i love your vest. that is all.
(plus, be safe and have fun!)
um, not to be crude, but the first time I read the part about the fan? It was on my iphone and I couldn't see the picture and, uh, I didn't think you meant fan like mover-of-air. I thought you meant something, uh, else.
I know, mind in gutter. whatev.
Let us know how testifying goes and ENJOY YOUR TRIP!
i havent been to see them now but i saw them "then" when i was 10 or 12 or whatever but uhmm the shirt blowing thing, they did back then too, at the concert, and i screamed like i was being murdered "then" and i mighttttttt do it now, just sayin, LOL
glad you had fun, testify sister, LOL!
Andrew=not so sure...lol
Great pics and have a safe trip.
Thanks fo rteh well wishes and hooray for TaTa repairs ;)
NKOTB should not grab their crotches. That is all.
happy trip to you! :)
Gracie is so freaking cute!!!
ditto carrie's comment. i had to read that part like three times before i figured out the kind of "fan" you were talking about. it actually made me laugh really hard, so thanks for that!
lauren
"a fan blowing jordan as he sang with his shirt unbuttoned." that's poetic jax. my eyes are watering from laughing so hard still.
just had to reinforce.
lauren (again)
Bahahahahahaha! Whatever. I was half asleep you dirty minded beasts! But, I'll admit.. I'm laughing. That's awesome. :)
Thanks, Ashley, Gracie is like my child! I take compliments about her with an oversized proud grin. haha!
baby lucia cannot wait to meet you either :)
she appreciates the shout-out.
getting caught up on your blog. i've been out of it. like the way back wednesdays!
Post a Comment