Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Way Back Wednesday!

I dont have a scanner here, but I DID find some hilarious old photos of me as a kid. I have no clue how old I was, but I took pictures of the pictures so the quality isn't the best... 

For those of you who may have thought I was prissy, you'd laugh if you saw half the pics I have (that need a scanner) of me covered in mud and loving.life. :)


And this goes to prove I was weird...even back then. I have a broom...or a stick...some pants that came off Lord knows what and a tee shirt thats obviously not mine...and a blanket (?) on my head. This is what happens when you're an only child looking for entertainment. *shrug*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you were so cute!!!

lauren

Lauryl Lane said...

lol! you were a cute and funny kid. not too much has changed. you're still cute and very, very funny. ;)

melissa said...

omg omg omg... jackie you are so gd cute. :)

Stacia said...

so so cute! love your plaid dress =)
let's see the mud photos...lol

Jax said...

Ha! Thanks, peeps! You make me feel good.. But, note that I didnt post the awkward teenage pics yet..hah