...b/c SUMMER IS THERE! Yeah-yuh!
Girlie dinner at ITR on Thursday! :) Schedules have kept us from doing this for awhile, so it was really welcomed. Linda, me, Sara, Kristy, Beth. :)
Sara n I met up with Eric n some of his co workers after the game..and all obviously had a different idea of what face to make for this photo. ha!

Saturday morning, Eric and I rolled...er...dragged ourselves...out of bed at 7:30 am for the Heart Walk. Gracie came with us to Veterans' Park. Good times, good cause, good breakfast followed.
Overall, weekend was good and reminded me that summer is FINALLY close enough to get excited about. :) I've been feeling a little "eh" lately...what I mean is...I havent been at the gym enough to make me proud of myself (shaking head in disapproval), my eating habits...well...let's not talk about that, and my hiatus in tanning, although healthy, is beginning to annoy (no worries-I wont go overboard). With women, we have to feel pretty, sexy, fabulous, (whatever adjective you want)...to actually be that way and I'm one of those people that feels better when I get my ass in gear. Tomorrow, my plan of attack begins and this is my commitment. *affirmative nod*
Hope you had a fabulous weekend! :)
2 comments:
aren't weekends just the best? yesyes!
We're both summer babies and let me tell you - I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT SUMMER!!! I don't even care about the whole baby body & swim suit thing, I'm just gonna rock it and enjoy it. Frequent day trips to the beach galore.
You're plan of action sounds great! Get it girl!! You are going to feel fab.
Post a Comment