Friday, April 17, 2009

Lost

Another great Lost Diary... My fav part:

9:04 -- What's going on in Grid 334? I feel like this season of "Lost" has given me so many great Fantasy Football team names for this year.

9:05 -- "The ditch had a gun?" -- Miles

9:06 -- "So what really happened?" -- Miles. It just occurred to me -- Miles is The Sarcastic Ghost Whisperer.

9:10 -- Miles' mom isn't looking so good. And MIles, with that hair and those piercings, isn't looking too good either.

9:11 -- Miles knows nothing about his father. Wait, a character on "Lost" has daddy issues? Surely you jest?

The Faraday thing showing up at the end threw me for a loop! And uh.. who is the guy who kidnapped Miles in the van? Isn't he the same guy who crashed with them the second time? What the hell is that crap about shadow of the statue? Good Gawd. I love this show!

5 comments:

Lauryl Lane said...

shadow of the statue... we've heard that before, i just can't place who said it or when... i'm so confused. and this show just keeps getting better.

Andrea said...

I love this show and don't want to tinkle on the parade...but I was disappointed in this weeks episode! I think it was just because the past 3 episodes have blown me away and to tell the truth, Myles isn't my favorite character. Like the Lost Diary author, I was also annoyed by Hurley's Star Wars blabber.

OMG - I am so into this show!!

Stacia said...

hmph!!! Take me back Tuesday? WBW is mucho better!!

Jax said...

I so agree.. this wasnt my fav episode....but it wasnt bad. And I'm annoyed by next week not being new. Hmph!

brooke knight said...

i really liked the ep this week, actually! but i am such a freak for the show. it was def. time to check in with the dharmaers. i think next ep will be really action-packed. well, not the NEXT one, with the "from the other perspective" thing (idk what to think about that) but looking forward to the one AFTER!