2. Got my VS swimsuit in (yes, another one...and thank you, Meredith, for your comment on my last post b/c I so agree!). The first one I got from VS DID.NOT.FIT. Good news= this one does!! It's just a basic black bikini and it was uber cheap!
3. Took back a swimsuit I got at AE. It was the first one I got and basically it was out of defeat. I was tired. It fit. It was on sale. I gave in. Then, when I got a couple more, I realized I didn't even like the AE one and it was a waste of money. I took it back and the lady said "We don't return swimwear." I said "Okay... but.. could you please show me where it says that on your return policy?" She looked over it and replied "Lemme call someone.." Three minutes later: "Ma'am, we can return it." I said "I know. Learn your store policies!" (Okay, I really didn't. I was actually very nice, but just sayin...haha) :) I'm a lawyer. I read fine print.
4. Ate at the new Charlestons out by Bass Pro. Once the patio opens, will be even better! :) And no one knows it's open yet, so go now if you're interested. :)
5. Felt very confident when leaving work that I'd get everything done before we fly away Wed night....until someone said "See you at the meeting tomorrow?" I obviously didn't know about said meeting. I spend the evening working at home so I could attend said meeting. Arg.
6. Officially have someone to pick us up at the airport in St. Lucia. Seriously hoping he has a sign with at least one of our names on it. I would like to take a photo of this.
7. Gave myself a pedicure. (I don't like strangers touching my feet.)
8. Looked for a casual purse to carry down there (think cheap, bright) and still no luck. Advice welcomed.
9. Still love the Coxes on Here Come the Newlyweds. I should abbreviate. HCTN? Yeah. Done.
10. Looked at my suitcase and thought "I should really get on that..." hahaha...
(And I paid my student loans and had a mini mental crisis per usual..haha.. Happy 1st of the Month!) Hope you had a good Monday, peeps.
4 comments:
Yay, vaca!
Hey, did you try Old Navy or Target for your cheap and chic purse & bag needs?
I'm totally hitting up Charleston's while I'm in town. I love that place!
ugh, i wish we lived closer together. i have an awesome orange bag you could borrow. took it to mexico with me and it is VERY summery and fun! (actually it looks more like a fall-type bag, but, hey, it works anyway.) i agree with the above, target or old navy. they always have cute bags.
HAVE FUN JAX!!! :) :) :)
i didnt realize you were going to st.lucia! love it...we went on our honeymoon!
Hi,
We have just added your latest post "Things I have done since yesterday" to our Directory of Honeymoon Travels and Locations. You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.
Warm Regards
honeymun.com Team
http://www.honeymun.com
Post a Comment