Monday, July 6, 2009

Thoughts of the morning...

1. What was I doing last week again that needed to get finished today? *actually furrowing brow*
2. (walking in to work in pking lot behind someone) White skinny jeans are not for everyone.
3. Why are thank you cards so damn cheesy? Seriously. They always say "Thanks so much for doing that. You're amazing." They try to make the card personal, but use "that" instead of "amazing wedding gift" or "fabulous birthday celebration" or something. So, it's a "personal" (sarcasm noted) "hey, you special person you-thanks for doing that when you did it. It was awesome." Blah. Or it's some creepy sentiment with a big circa 1992 flower in vase on it. I mean...what?
4. I like smelling my purse. Creepy? Sorry. But I do. *closing eyes and sniffing* Mmmm leather...
5. I think I had a nightmare about vampires last night. I think. *shrug*
6. Coming back from long weekends is challenging. Officially.

2 comments:

melissa said...

white skinny jeans?!? ewwww!!! :)

Lauryl Lane said...

vampire dreams are sexy. oh and smelling leather is sexy, too. ;)