Tuesday, July 21, 2009

WBW and the eye doctor...

While going through my closet during the clean-a-thon, I found some pics! :)

Below is Bid Day my senior year. They put this (uber expensive) sign thing in our yard and it was supposed to be really awesome and we were supposed to all love it. Sure it's cool and all, but it looks like a tombstone. It just does. Sooo our class kept calling it that like "Hey! Pic in front of the tombstone, everyone!!" The advisors didn't love that. Whatever. It was funny. Ashley was in her "I must growl in all my pictures" phase which still cracks me up! I have no idea what phase I was in given that I was hanging upside down.. haha..
Okay, I actually like this photo. My good friend, Kevin, who is now a bartender downtown, took this for one of his portfolios while he was in photag school... He came over to my apt during a snow day and a small group of us had a mini snowball war. I was in deep plotting mode here with a handful of snow... hahaha...
(See Gracie wandering below the photo and her teddy bear in the right...haha.. She amuses me.)

Hopefully Gracie and I'll get some better sleep tonight without her kicking me everytime it thundered. That was awesome and all, but...yeah.

So, in other news...my eye doctor is having me try out these new daily disposable contacts. They're apparently better than ever before, yada yada yada (lots of other things I should have been listening to). However, I'm 99% certain they're making me want to scratch out my eyes making my eyes slightly itchy. Arg. So much for that idea. And on that note, I find it so weird that she likes having convos with me while I have no contacts in.. about deep stuff.. politics, relationships, life... and I can't.see.sh*t. The whole thing is bizarre. She's really sweet and I love going to her.. but uh.. yeah. My personal fav was when she called in another lady from our church (my doc goes to my mom's church) and says "Jackie, you remember ___?" I wanted to say "I see a blob. So all I can tell you is ___ might have put on some lbs. That's all I've got for ya." But instead I smiled and was like "Oh, hi, how are you?" Comedy. The whole thing was comedy.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

yikes ... seeing jamie still scares me. she was so mean to me.

Stacia said...

I love the snowball pic, you look ready to hit someone right in the head...lol Maybe Jamie that was mean to Sarah, hmph...