When I was done blogging with the below entry, I started seeing what everyone else in blog world was up to and saw this awesome idea from Katie at Loves of Life! It's a scarf swap! Fall is approaching and if you ask me, you can totally transform an outfit with an awesome scarf...plus stay warmer, so I was in before I'd even read the details! :) Plus, I don't know about you, but getting fun mail makes my day.
Go see the details and join the swap if you're interested! :)

Obviously having issues with this "in bed by 10" commitment I made below. haha...
4 comments:
Oh, that's so fun! I did a scarf swap last fall and absolutely loved it. Was actually thinking of hosting a swap myself sometime soon... but "Warm Accessories," not just scarves: scarves, hats, gloves, mittens, etc. Now I am really thinking I should get the ball rolling!
Oh how fun! I love scarves and have quite the collection going! I've heard of clothing swap parties too! Great idea.
xoxo
J
www.talkprettytome.blogspot.com
oh awesome! thanks for the blog-love!
I am gong to send you a present for helping with my blog :)
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment