I've decided a couple things:
* It's October. That means.. I have less than one month to get my arse in shape for my Halloween costume. What costume, you ask? I have no idea. But, whatever. I need gym motivation so I'm using this. Just sayin.
* I kinda wanna do a giveaway! I will think on this and get back to you.
* Getting my Glamour magazine in the mall feels just as good as getting a greeting card. (It's staring at my in its plastic and I cannot wait to rip it open and learn all the do's/dont's and other pertinent life information.)
Annnd.. I'm putting my scarf in the mail tomorrow for Katie's scarf swap! Ooooh and I got a bloggy award today-I can't wait to post it, but given that it's midnight my "I like to be alert at work" brain is saying "Go.to.bed." Hopefully tomorrow!
Tonight-a good night of Thurs tv with my friend, Timberly. I really think I'm a slave to my dvr. It's getting ridiculous. So excited for a concertastic weekend! Have a great weekend, everyone!
16 comments:
I need all the motivation I can get for the gym! Halloween sounds as good of reason as any. UH...it's getting off the couch after work that is the hardest part!
Just found your blog and love it!! Super cute!! I look forward to reading future posts!
Haha, totally love using Halloween as a gym motivator. You know all those girls with annoyingly perfect bodies will be out wearing next to nothing...that'll have to be my motivation this month too!
We are the same way with the DVR, haha, it's like our friend. Have a good weekend!
Love me some DVR! It's the best!
Hi there! Just found your blog! I am a new follower.
October is my gettin' in shape month too! I'm going to a bachelorette party at the beginning of November, so that's my goal!
Can you please send along some gym motivation my way?! I am in need of some! And please thank your wonderful friend Lauren for her awesome post! I LOVED reading it! Tell her I'll take some pictures in Paris just for her!
Have a wonderful weekend!!
i would like some get booty in shape motivation as well!! maybe we could all motivate each other ;)
hope you are having a great friday pretty girly!!
Just found your blog..love it! And I LOVE your hair! :)
I put my scarf in too!!!
haha, I'm a slave to my DVR too!! Have a great weekend!
You can do it! And I am soo much a slave to the DVR, that its really embarrassing! I think I'm watching like 15 shows now, all thanks to the DVR!
Congrats on the award!
I don't know where I would be without DVR.
And I am totally with you on the gym bandwagon for a la halloween costume. Whatever I am, I gots to look my best:)
Have a fabulous weekend
There is another scarf in the mail too! Can't wait!
Also, I am seriously in love with my DVR. My DVR and laptop are what I couldn't live with out. Or maybe my DVR and phone...anyway. I love TV and DVR makes it possible to watch all the shows we love and not make yourself crazy with tapes and timing and setting it up all the time!
Came across you blog today and it is fabulous! Will definitely be coming back!
Post a Comment