Hope you had a GREAT Thanksgiving!
Didya watch some of the parade? (I used to watch it with my parents when I was a kid... looked SO forward to it! And Snoopy was, is and always will be my fav balloon) :) Would love to see it in person someday even though I'm sure it's chaos there..haha..
Hope you had some awesome foooood! (My fav-turkey and mashed potatoes and stuffing. I could pretty much eat my weight in those three items alone).
And I also hope you had some fun time with family, friends, pets...whatevs! :) Had a great day.. although it started off a bit rocky.. May have left my bank card somewhere and in the process of going to look for it in my car, locked myself out. Yeah. haha.. Sooo...plans changed and mom had to come get me for Thanksgiving lunch..since I had no keys. But, we ended up having a great meal with my mom and her friend who lives here and doesn't have kids or anything. We actually go out to eat on Thanksgiving every year now. With just mom and me, it's become quite the hassle to cook everything for just us two. Going out is actually kinda fun-no dishes! :) That said, I definitely miss the whole "big family" meal.. I'm sure tonsa peeps who have the "big family meal" would kill for my total chilltastic Thanksgiving day..haha.. Regardless I'm so lucky, blessed, and thankful to have my mom in my life and here locally, etc. :) Us three chicks had a pretty good time and stuffed ourselves quite nicely. :)
Then, mom and her friend headed to a movie and I went to Eric's parents' house (he came and brought me a spare set of keys btw-thank, E!), to hang for a bit. :) I dig his family.. They're just really fun to hang out with. I LOVE my mom and my traditions and that we really don't have anyone to please on holidays except the two of us... But, that said.. I really dig his bigger family dynamic. It's fun to all just kinda hang and chat, etc. I love that Eric's fam gets along really well and has a good time no matter what they do. :) I feel really thankful to always feel so included with them. :) I really hope to have two or three kids someday...(like years from now, people.. years). It's cool being an only sometimes, but I think having siblings would be pretty awesome... Just sayin...
Eric and I headed to his casa and rented a movie on his AppleTv (that I got him for his bday! YAY that it's getting used!) We saw this:

It was okay... like 45 min too long, but otherwise fine. :)
Overall, a fantastic Thanksgiving! Hope you had a great one! I have a lot to be thankful for-my family, Eric, friends, Gracie (but she's included in the "family" category), my health, my job... I feel so very blessed. I'm even very thankful for this blog. When I need to vent, need opinions, have a story of celebration, I turn to my blog...and ya'll are there. So, I am thankful for you in case I haven't said it in awhile... :)
Hope your weekend is rocking along and you had good luck at the Black Friday sales if you ventured out today! My weekend is filled with some friend time tonight, Eric and my anniversary dinner tomorrow and some xmas shopping! :)
Oooh and got to go seemy friend, Brooke's baby today! Parker arrived yesterday on Thanksgiving almost a week late, but lemme tell you.. He was definitely worth the wait.. What an ADORABLE little guy! I took pics and will upload later. :)
12 comments:
Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving sweetie and it sounds like your man's family are amazing! So happy for you! Sorry about your bank card, that is a big bummer.
I watched the parade on TV and it was sooo good, I had not watched it in past years so it was fun to see everything.
Glad you had a great Thanksgiving! XO!
Bummer about your bank card and locking yourself out of your car! I have a huge family and I totally dread the big family dinners. It's just way too crazy! :)
Sounds like you had a fantastic Thanksgiving! (Besides the whole car thing!) Have a great weekend!
It sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving! XOXO
Sounds like a fabulous Thanksgiving pretty lady!! And I've definitely ate my weight in mashed potatoes this year:)
I love Macys Parade!! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving!!
So glad that you had an awesome thanksgiving!! I love the snoopy balloon. My dad is a big snoopy fan, so its hard for me not to love it! Thanks for the review on the movie, ill probably just wait until it comes out :)
We watched the parade too, it's a tradition in our house. I'm glad you had a wonderful T-giving!!!
I heart your blog!
I'm an only child too so my parents and I usually end up going out for Thanksgiving dinner since it's just the 3 of us. They actually cooked this year, which I really enjoyed, but I know what you mean about liking the whole big family dinner thing. Unfortunately, my boyfriend is an only child too so it's only him and his mom :( No big family dinners for us...
Yay, sounds like you had a very successful Thanksgiving! Happy anniversary too :)
I have had stuffing/dressing (whatever) as (or as part of) my last four meals. :)
Hope you guys had a great anniversary dinner!
Sounds like a great Thanksgiving! I normally watch the parade, but we were in the car driving to my parents.
Post a Comment