Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Part of the weekend!

I try to comment on your blogs and once I get to like blog 5, my work computer FREAKS out and starts opening about 300 windows all at once and I have to force quit and reboot. Sheeesh. It's not like I'm a slacker.. This is my lunch break! Arg. So, anyway, looking forward to catching up on more later! :)

I don't have ALL my weekend pics n stuff, but figured I could blog about Eric and my one year anniversary for now! :) So, I know some of you remember this post and are therefore confused about Eric and my one year anniversary NOW... :) But, I think I said before that we're both stubborn, stubborn people...And had also each had our own respective reasons for taking things slower...and I'm so glad we did b/c I feel like we are all the better b/c of it. :) So, we officially threw all caution to the wind (overdramatic? me? Never) and got serious a year or so ago! We decided to celebrate this "official" anniversary on Saturday!


Oh yeah.. here's me taking my flowers home from work :)

Saturday, Eric had made reservations at Mahogany, a really nice local steakhouse. :) They even had a little anniversary card for us (in the center of the table). Awww. :) It was yummy all the way from the tuna app to the berry dessert! *just got a little hungry thinking of it* Then, we headed to Ciao to hear Eric's friend/former classmate, Olivia sing. She's awesome, peeps.. and I love jazz... :)I like playing with iphoto's affects.. It is what it is... haha.. :)
This guy has put up with me officially (I like to say "officially"..It's funny) for a year now.. and sometimes I ask myself how the hell he does it... (one of those times may have been recently when I got kinda seasonal-cranky for no reason...*oops*). Anyway, we had a really fabtastic time! :)

The rest of the weekend was family, friends, more friends and some shopping. :) Pics to come later!

Today, I'm all Sniffles McSniff! What are my allergies doing attacking in DECEMBER? Goodness. Don't they know it's winter? Arg. While I'm really excited for the Presidential Address tonight, I'm seriously hoping I don't miss the Biggest Loser finale (that's tonight, right?) or the Victoria Secret fashion show. I realize I should want to know what's going on with our country.. I know.. but I also have a sinus headache and was looking forward to some tv therapy. Hope you're having a great day!!

31 comments:

Windy City Kelley's said...

You two are super cute! My hubby and I took it really slow too, so I get where you're coming from (we dated for 4.5 years before getting engaged).

Can't wait for the Biggest Loser tonight!!!

Ashley said...

Yay for anniversaries!!! I freaking love Mahogany. The au gratin potato side thing is soooo good!! I also heart your dress :) However, I do not heart any pics of me from ITR so you shouldn't include my fat face if you wanted to post one on here. Let's just pretend that I have a fat face because of pregnancy. And not because I've been living on pringles and twix for 2 months.

And I've been sneezing like crazy today! What is with this allergy/sinusey stuff that's going on?

Ginger said...

You two are so adorable!! Congrats on one year!!

Annie said...

AW!!! those pictures are SO CUTE!! lady, you look beautiful in that dress!! congrats on your official one year! ;)

hope the allergies clear up soon sweets!

Unknown said...

Love the dress and those flowers!

Candace said...

Happy happy anniversary!! Ya'll are too too cute of a couple :)

Anonymous said...

that dress is too cute!! glad you had a great anniversary!

Andrea said...

Ya'll are so sweet on each other. It'd be nauseating if I didn't love you so. ;)

BTW, am I being Captain Obvious by telling you that your work computer *might* have a virus?

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

you're so so beautiful!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Your dress is super cute!

Sarah @ Preaching In Pumps said...

I'm watching the presidential address right now ... and totally getting chills. I know the time is now - I want the war to end. But the number - 30,000 - is just daunting. Whoa.

You look adorable in your anniversary pics!!

katandkarl said...

MAHOGANY. yummers.

In This Wonderful Life said...

you two are SOOO cute!! hope you had a great anniversary! :)

Nicole said...

Aww congrats! You two are adorable =D & I am with you on the work comp thing! whew I though it was only me lol the 1st time I actually sat there & x'ed out of each.and.every.one.! Saved me a reboot haha

SassyCassie said...

Congrats on your anniversary! I've never been to Mahogany because I'm not a big steak person, but I've heard such good things about it!

I'm totally DVRing the Victoria Secret Fashion Show-I know there are more important things on, but I'm with you-tv therapy is great!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the big 1-year! You guys are super cute. And- I love your dress!
xo!

Anonymous said...

Did you find any great bow making tips/tricks? ;) Girl, you are stunning! And congrats on your anniversary :) XOXO

Alison said...

My computer is a piece of junk and it does that too! I find that if I hit control, alt, delete and then go into the task manager, highlight all the extra windows that are popping up and then go to end task it will shut them all down without me having to shut down the whole computer. Hope that helps you!

You guys look super cute. I love what you're wearing!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Happy Anniversary...you two are too cute!

Hallie said...

Love that dress in your pics! Congrats!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

You two are so adorable... I love your outfit. That's great that you guys went at your own pace and did what you had to do to stay together! I think you make a darling couple... and those flowers are beautiful! Hope the sniffles go away!!

Lauryl Lane said...

Too cute! I can't believe it's been a year. Damn. ;-)

J said...

Love the pics, you two are so darn cute together!!! The flowers are gorgeous!!

I DVR'd the VS fashion show, I can't wait to watch it!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your anniversary! I love your dress!!

Laura and Ryan said...

Happy anniversary! I was kind of wondering if this post was going to end in an engagement ring! I can't wait to watch the VS fashion show!

Lyryn said...

Happy Anniversary. Those flowers are beautiful! :)

Kaitlin said...

My computer does that exact same weird thing! I thought I had a virus, but apparently my computer's just spastic! Happy anniversary- you two are darling together!

Marian said...

You two are adorable...match made in heaven;) Congrats on One year...so exciting

Stacia said...

Lovely! I have to giggle...where did all the commenters come from? I remember when I would often times be the 1st comment..haha

Abby said...

Happy anniversary!! You two are too cute!

Hilary said...

I thought I was super lucky this year because my allergies usually strike in August/September. Then, all of a sudden, December rolls around & they came out of nowhere. To make matters worse, my medicine is $100 a month. Rediculous!!! I hope yours go away soon! And happy anniversary!!