Some new stuff I've recently fallen in LURVE with!! :)
1. Girls Night Out Custom Blog Designs! Thank you thank you thank you, Danielle, for my new layout! If you want to spice up your blog, I highly recommend her. She's super sweet, easy to work with, and really listens to what you want. :) I'm also really digging this 3 column stuff and hoping to find some more entertaining/comical/random (not just cheestastic) photos for the right sidebar.
2. Okay, so this isn't a new thing, but my love was renewed as the temperature has been remaining below 30 for what seems like forever now.. aka dry.dry.dry. skin. This stuff is awesome. I saw it on ANTM and decided to give it a shot over a year ago.. Totally loyal user since then. :) Smells pleasant/fresh, not overpowering, really moisturizing but not oily (ew), and hello..it comes in a pretty, purple bottle. What more do you want? ;)
3. My friend recently intro-ed me to this and it was love at first use. I have really fine, straight hair. This stuff by Tigi is a thickifier, energizer and stylizer....and it lives up to it's promise. My hair definitely looks thicker and has more lasting volume, but feels just as soft as if I hadn't used anything on it! And it smells yummy-kinda like grape! hah! :)
3. Dear Aerie, why have I not found you before b/c you and I were obviously meant to be together. Eric got me some cute sweats to wear around his place when I'm over there as part of my xmas present and they're the most comfy, cutest, warmest, softest things EVER. I thought that was a pretty thoughtful gift... or else he was just over me taking his (haha) but I'm going to go with thoughtful...;)
Here are the pants... they're called "the everyday straight" and they're on after Christmas sale now! How do I know this? Oh b/c I went and got myself another pair for my own apt today... haha.. Currently relaxing in them and loving it! (warning: they run a leetle small. I got a size up b/c I like my sweats a little loose). :)
4. I've been wanting a handbag in either gray, black or that dark mustard yellow color...but well.. I really can't justify it especially with spring around the corner (at least I hope so) which means I can break out my fav "everyday" bag Eric got me for my bday last year in that coral color! :) So, lookie what I found at Forever21 without a hefty price tag-this was 20 dollars!
18 comments:
Oh, I'm in need of some good lotion as well. This cold weather really does a number on a girl's skin.
And that new purse. LOVE IT. Kind of looks like the one I got, but yours was such a steal!!
Safe travel love!!
The new layout is super adorable! I'm going to have to pick up some of that lotion because it is freakin' freezing here too, and my skin is NOT happy! I'll also have to stop by aerie because my favorite sweats are from VS and while I love them, I'm about to turn 24 and maybe having PINK plastered over my butt isn't super mature (especially when I run to the grocery store in them...haha oops).
How freaking cute is your new layout! I have tried the Olay lotion before and remember it being ah-mazing! You have just inspired me to go out and get another bottle :)
The pants sound comfy! Love the new layout!
Oh I LOVE Aerie! I wish I could live in their comfy clothes!
I love the layout..very simple, but very cute!
Love your new layout! Im so trying that lotion. And that bag is to die for!
Your blog layout looks wonderful - she did such a great job, yay! I love American Eagle, they are so uber comfy! Cute purse, I love it! :) Hope you have a great week darlin!
Love Love Love the new layout! Super cute! I'm going to grab up a pair of those sweats! They look oh so comfy! Never heard of them! Happy new year!
Blog looks lovely! ;-)
I love me some Olay Quench! The best!
I love the new blog design!
Those sweats look super comfy and if I wasn't trying to save up for some furniture, I would totally get myself a pair :)
I think I'll try that small talk-I have fine, straight hair too so I know what you mean about needing some volume!
love the new lay out and I'm going to have to try that lotion now I was just trying to nurse my poor cracked hands back to health with some mediocre lotions that's not cutting it.
love the new layout and i LOVE Aerie too! My hubby got me new undies and the best robe-type thing from there. I might have to check out the sweats too!
I've been looking for a mustard yellow handbag too, but the ones I want are too expensive, so that one from forever21 is great!
Love the new layout. I need to do that to mine too as soon as I can think of a new name. :)
I have used that same lotion for over a year and absolutely love it. I like the slight shimmer in it, and it smells so good. I could go on and on.
Just came across your blog and love it! super cute. Oh and I love that lotion, it smells super good
OK (1) I get sweats from Joe also and Im SURE that its because I take his.. but I swear HIS SWEATPANTS are just sooo much more comfortable :)
(2) I thought something was different about your blog. Looks lovely !!!
(3) LOVE that yellow bag, Forever 21 - seriously what a catch. I NEVER go there b/c I feel like its always cheap crap-o but you seriously may have just converted me. That looks sooo cute!!
That's all I got.
Post a Comment