Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thankful Thursday...

I'm thankful for many, many things... but topping the list as of late is thankfulness that I'm going to be here....
...soon!

( Not soon enough..haha. )

I'm so ready for vacation.

Not just the vacation itself....but...

.. .to get away from all organizations I'm involved with...that I truly love, but ya know...
...to get away from the daily grind and my office cube w/o a window...
...to get away from email, from my cell phone...
...from noise and chatter...
...from business casual...

To just get away...
...with one of my favorite people...:)
*happy sigh*

Soooooooooooooooooooon.....

In the meantime, I'm off to scan some documents....yeehaw. Happy Thursday, peeps!

20 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

Where on earth is that amazing place? I want to be transported there immediately. It looks pretty much perfect (assuming it comes with an all inclusive bar tab--ha!)

KatiePerk said...

Where is this place? So pretty! I was just searching good vacay spots! Mr. P and I need somewhere to go!

Miss Chelsea said...

Ooh pretty, take me with you!

S said...

There is a blonde girl in an office not too far from you who is JEALOUS! Had a great time at lunch yesterday. Again soon!

Joanna said...

Is that in Maui? If that's where you're going I am jealous! ha! Enjoy your Thursday!

Kerr said...

I want to go there. Looks amazing!

Mrs. Mama said...

AH! Sooo soo jealous!

Just Add Walter said...

wow, I am jealous -- wanna take me too!?

The Undomestic Mom said...

Im so jealous! Hope yall have an amazing time!!!

Unknown said...

Ahhhh...PARADISE!!! You deserve it hun.
You two are going to have an AMAZING time :))

Kristen said...

Oh you are soo lucky, i'm jealous!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Lucky girl!!! I'm so jealous!

Hilary said...

So jealous!! This is a great time of year to plan a vaca! Enjoy :)

katandkarl said...

Happy FRIDAY now!!!!

Tatiana said...

I was just thinking about you the other day and that your vacation is coming up soon! You lucky, lucky duck! You're going to have a blast!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Eeeekk!! So so close! I could go for that pool right about now. Have a wonderful weekend!

Sarah @ Preaching In Pumps said...

CAN I COME ALOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGG?!?!?!

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

Just found your blog, and I'm really looking forward to following you!! :)

Hope you have a great weekend!!

PS - You're beauuutiful!!! :)

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

PPS - I HAVE A GRACIE TOO!!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

You're going to have so much fun!!!!! I'm sure the break will be absolutely amazing :)