Hi peeps!
I have a lot of posts I start, but then never get around to finishing. Here's a random post with some tidbits from those other half-posts.. haha... :)
1. I've decided that my dog, Gracie, will be in my someday wedding. I'm serious. If Carrie Underw0od can do it, why can't I?! Besides, most of my friends have boys...as does my cousin. We need a chick in the mix.
2. I hate "corporate speak." Ya know like "do a deeper dive on this issue" and "circle the wagons" yada yada. Do you have any work phrases that make you twitch a little?
3. GAGA OH LA LA! Sorry... what I meant to say is.. GAGA is coming to Tulsa annnnnnnnnnd I got TICKETS! I was able to get in on a presale offered by my credit card company! YEEHAW! So excited! Granted, the concert will be mere days after my lease expires...and mere DAYS before my friend's Florida bachelorette extravaganza... sooo thinking about the concert makes me inevitably start thinking in this fashion: YAY GAGA > followed by awesome bachelorette party > wonder if I'll have to calculate moving expenses and time around then? That could get hard. > where do I want to live? I mean.. staying in the same place another year would be a-okay... > when should my roomie and I talk about that > holy crap I need to just calm down and not think about this > YAY GAGA! hahaha!
4. Do you ever gift anyone iTunes songs? I always forget you can do that. Super cool feature. Let's all do it more. *affirmative nod*
5. My roomie is sick. She came down with said virus on Saturday. I am still not sick. Please cross your fingers I stay all well and feeling good b/c vacation is coming up and I have too much work to do beforehand! I can't get sick right now!!!!!!!!! (the extra exclamation points added emphasis in my mind. whatever)
6. I want to see the movie The Social Netw0rk. Have you SEEN all the awesome reviews? It's like being called the movie of the freaking year! Bananas!
7. How's your fall tv watching going, peeps? Me? I'm hooked on the usuals: Greys, Pr!vate Prac, Desperate Housew!ves, Commun!ty,etc.. But, I've ADDED Glee, The Ev!nt, and Nik!ta. I also hear amazing things about Rub!con? Seen it? Like it? (yes, I'm obsessed with adding random exclamation points so I dont show up in search engines when people are looking for those shows. Whatev).
Okay, that's your dose of randomness dumped from my brain lately... Hope you're having a fab Wednesday!
26 comments:
Love all the randoms. one of my bestfriends had her dog in her wedding. Every thing was going fine until the dog hopped out of the wagon and I was chasing after it IN my bridesmaid dress DURING the ceremony. Luckily I was able to step on the leash and didn't have to run far lol...you maaaaaay want to have some type of holder planned. :)
I SO think Gracie should be in your someday wedding! If Rookie could behave I probably would have incorporated him somehow! ha! And I saw Social Network this weekend....and I didn't love it. I thought it was kind of slow...and got kind of boring. With that said, go see it just so you can form your own opinion, but then come tell me what you think! :)
I have never heard those work talk phrases. They sound irritating though. Crossing my fingers you dont get sick...that was my least favorite thing about roommates! Ive heard SO much about Social Network. I cant wait to see it!
Thinking positive thoughts that you don't get sick! I hate the phrase "think outside the box". Seriously.
I want to see that movie too!
OMGaga!!! so jealous you're going to see her! Fingers crossed you don't get sickie! ps: I kinda want to see that movie too...
SO jealous of your GaGa tickets!!!
I am so jealous of your GaGa tickets! I love her!!! Um, I started watching The Defenders and it's really good. It's on Wednesday nights on CBS.
Youre going to GAGA!! Whhhaaat!! I didn't know you could give ITunes songs as gifts! Im so glad I follow you on twitter... is it weird that I feel like I really know you - haha! Hope you had a wonderful wed.. and your roomie is feeling better!
My company has a new CEO and he keeps talking about "breaking down the stovepipes." I don't even know what that means, and neither do ANY of my coworkers including my boss. We all just kind of look at each other when he says it or emails it.
Hopefully your roomie has allergies, which are not contagious :)
I want to see the social network too! And I decided that Pancake will be in my wedding, you aren't alone!
GAGA, that will be awesome!
Take your Vit C and stay away from the roomie....stay where you are this next year then no worries with moving :)
I love the idea of gifting iTunes! It's a great way to expose your friends to new music, too. I will double cross my fingers for you about getting the virus! It's no fun to be sick when the weather is this gorgeous.
Ugh. Corporate speak. All time worst - "let's discuss this offline." ANNOYING. :)
Its your wedding and you can do what you wanna do :) Plus she is about the cutest little king caviler I have seen, DO IT!!
Piper Sams = adorable flower girl. Just sayin'. LOL, joke. Miss you!
OK I TOTALLY wnat my dogs in my wedding, bondi can be ring bearer right. funny you sould say this though because look what i found and posted on facebook just this week... hilarious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2UWdj7SuZo
I wanted my doggie in my wedding, but the hubs said no. I bought him a bandana that said, "I should have been the best man" in retort.
I'd love to have my dog in my wedding :) I see NOTHING wrong with it!
Lucky you for getting GAGA tickets! You're going to have a blast :)
OHMYFREAKINGGOSH! How excited are you about GaGa??!! My friend and I are going to try to get tickets on Saturday, but I'm sure this will be the challenge of the century...fingers crossed!
Ahhhhh you are going to LOVE Gaga! Her concert was so amazing and I can't wait to see pictures from yours! So so so fun! Hope you're having a great Friday!
I am so far behind on TV. I can't even imagine catching up. BUT I'm trying. :)
HAHAHA I have never ever heard -- Let's circle the wagon. Wow. That's rough.
Just found your cute blog and wanted to state there is nothing wrong with dogs in weddings. So many perfume ads have pups in them with a wedding motif. I think it's adorable!
I really hope you don't get sick! And talking about tv obsessions, girl, I am hooked on at least 10 shows. I may need to see a therapist soon. So not healthy!
Okay- so I am hooked on about 5 shows, one of which is private practice and I love your randomness thoughts! Your so funny! Have a fab one!
XOXO Jessica
www.kitchenbelleicious.com
#1 - Gaga in STL = AMAZING. Gaga in Tulsa with you watching will also = AMAZING. SO glad you're going. I totally relive the concert now every time I hear her songs on the radio. It was so fun going with C. :-)
#2 - The Social Network was SO good. Saw it last week with Mark. (Yay for movie dates after almost 18 years of marriage!) I am now fascinated by the weird eccentricity that IS Mark Zuckerberg. Despite his being kind of a jerk, I have to say, he inspires me. If HE can start a billion-dollar company with an idea (oh and some superhuman smarts - that's the part I DON'T have), couldn't we? Hmmmm.
Smooches, my lovely. Miss u.
Post a Comment