You see, I havent purchased a wallet in um...*furrows brows in thought and tilts head* Yeah, I can't remember when, but I got the one I currently have....maybe while I was in law school...or just after law school...or something. It's been like 4 years. (Whoa. Just realized it's been over 4 years since I was in law school and almost choked. Me=getting old. haha). Anyway, it's a nice wallet, but really, it's seen better days.
I'm kinda picky about wallets though. I wanted one that has a clear pocket for my id as soon as you flip it open. I dont like having to unzip and dig for my drivers license. That sounds utterly annoying in my mind. (Read: I'm lazy). I have a lot of other criteria, but it doesnt matter. What matters is that after my friend showed me her Hobo International wallet and all the many pockets it has while still looking so slim...and having a clear license holder... I was SOLD.
I shopped online and found this one. I was in love. You know the feeling... The *browsing...browsing...browsing...annoyed...exhasperated...browsing...OHMYGAWD I LOVE THAT ONE* But it was $$. At least more $$ than I wanted to spend post-Christmas during my self imposed grounding.
I shopped online and found this one. I was in love. You know the feeling... The *browsing...browsing...browsing...annoyed...exhasperated...browsing...OHMYGAWD I LOVE THAT ONE* But it was $$. At least more $$ than I wanted to spend post-Christmas during my self imposed grounding.
So, I did what any grounded girl needing a new wallet would do. I stalked it, hoping to find it on some weird totally abnormal 75% off clearance...haha.. And um.. yesterday, I checked...and I got lucky! It was 50% off! And only on the Hobo site directly! Not any dept stores, not amazon...nope. Just Hobo!
So that was a rant, but I was obviously very excited b/c I'm sure I randomly looked it up the same day it went on sale or something. That NEVER happens, right?! Woohoo!
Other things this week:
Other things this week:
- Gracie dog got a long overdue haircut! :)
...and it wore her out... :)
...but she sure looks cute, right?! (those bows lasted abooooout 3 minutes b/c I could tell she hated them).
- It snowed here. And sleeted. And was basically gross, but definitely not as bad as a lot of other areas up north are experiencing. That said, they still closed schools here so my mom was thankful and pretty pumped (she's a teacher).
- I fixed my roomie up on a date last night. TBD, but I think it went well... Jury's still out on my matchmaking skills... :)
- Made it to bed at TOTALLY reasonable hours this week as a goal. *patting self on back* I miss reading before bed. Any good recs for books, friends? I loved the Twilight series (duh), the Dragon Tat series, etc. Has anyone read any of Ken Follet's books? I think I'd really like them.



24 comments:
Awww Gracie looks adorable in her bows! Loveee the wallet :)
Yay for the steal on the wallet, and goodness you have one cute pup. You should try the Hunger Games series if you haven't yet--seriously can't-put-it-down good.
great wallet! I am impressed you were able to stalk it until it went on sale. I am not so good in that area. Happy weekend!
Those bows are ADORABLE!
I love your wallet that is adorable! and seriously Gracie is the cutest thing every with those bows. I'm seriously impressed that you were able to make your wallet last that long I usually get about 1.5 years out of one before it's just destroyed from the beating it takes in my purse.
You're going to love that wallet!! I've had my Hobo wallet for a couple of years and I just convinced my mom to buy one-- they're the best!
Cute wallet! I am impressed with your patience! Those bows are too sweet in Gracie's hair, but you can tell by that pic that she detests them! Have a good weekend!
My poodle needs a grooming. She also despises bows. :( I think they are adorable!
I have a Hobo Intl. wallet and LOVE it! I've had mine for about 2 years and it's still in mint condition...you will love it! Love Gracie's new 'do, haha!
Sounds like my kind of weekend. Me and DVR are in need of a date soon as well
Aw I love her new haircut! I caught up on the DVR last night and it was great!
I just bought a new wallet too and it took me so long to find one I loved! Your's is cute!
Gracie looks adorable :) LOVE the bows.
Yay for a great purchase! A wallet is something you use everyday...it's ok to splurge sometimes!
I like their wallets and purses. Bonus points for finding the one you wanted on sale!!!
I am going to start reading "The Art of Racing in the Rain." One of my bosses read it in their book club and really enjoyed it (especially dog lovers).
Oh my gosh! I am a Hobo addict! I have a few purses and wallets. They are all my faves. I love ALL the pockets! Congrats on the steal-of-a-deal!!
Awww adorable!
Gracie is SO cute and go you for splurging and getting yourself a wallet, it looks super cute! Sorry about your gross weather but hope you have a nice relaxing weekend!
I love those little pink bows. So cute!
gracie looks so cute!
so cute! i just came across your blog! i think you will love my giveaway that goes until tonight!
Awe, gracie looks precious!!! Love the new wallet, it's ok to unground yourself sometimes, emergencies happen!!!
I love that wallet! Have you read the Hunger Games series? Read it. You'll love it and you'll be like OMG why didn't I read this earlier?!?!
The hobo wallet was our #1 seller when I worked at Nordstrom for all of the reasons you mentioned! You'll love it! Makes me want to go get one too. :)
I have a cavalier and it totally peeves me off when they cut off ALL his toe hair!!! Love Gracie. Cavaliers are the best!
Post a Comment