It's dark and creepy outside....which just made me think of Meredith Grey saying "dark and twisty" .. Random. Anyway...Thought I'd pop in here while I wait for that morning jolt of caffeine to start working... :)
Have you entered my Apothica giveaway?! It ends tomorrow at midnight, so don't forget! :) I always want to buy some fresh makeup-eyeshadow, lip gloss, etc, when spring nears, so why not enter and get a fresh look for free?!
Hope everyone is having a fabulous Thursday! From the Today Show this am, looks like a lot of us across the country are either getting rain or snow today. Glad I'm in the rain category here in T-town... Bring on spring-I'm ready!
4 comments:
It's gross outside and I left my umbrella in my car that's in the shop. Maddox was not happy about it this morning.
Don't hate me for saying this lol but I like you better as a blonde! Like the blonde shade your profile default pic is! :) I know you said you needed a change lol Just sayin :) Still pretty either way of course! I probably should stop yapping now...a girl who's never dyed her hair should not give hair color tips right? LOL
I'm so ready for spring too! This crappy weather's got to go! I hope your weekend is fantabulous :-)
"dark and twisty." love that quote from her. enjoy your weekend, xoxo.
Post a Comment