Friday, March 18, 2011

For Japan with Love- Bloggers Day of Silence

Today, I'm participating in a bloggers day of silence to raise awareness about the heartbreaking situation in Japan. For more information, please go to the link specified in the flyer or to Utterly Engaged. Additionally, a site has been set up for donations through the For Japan with Love site.


And please don't forget the animals in Japan that also need our help.... If you haven't already seen this about the dog refusing to leave his injured canine buddy, it will warm and break your heart at the same time...Read more about the video here.


To get an update or help animals in Japan, including the ones in the above video, please like Japan Earthquake Animal Rescue on Facebook. Or you can donate through many orgs like Animal Refuge or see a bigger list on Kinship Circle.

3 comments:

C Mae said...

I totally posted the dog video on my Facebook yesterday....It was so hard to watch it :(

Mommyto3andahusky said...

I just found your blog and became a follower! :) Love your blog! Erin

www.purplebookbloggingmommy.blogspot.com

Abby said...

I think it's great you have a post about the animals affected by the tsunami in Japan. It's very easy for people to forget about them in all the mess which is a true tragedy! I have a link in my blog to The Animal Rescue Site. Not sure if you've heard of it, but just clicking over there each day helps provide food to needy animals!

Here it is my blog if you want to see the link ;)

http://abs-nottooshabby.blogspot.com