Sunday, April 24, 2011

Dear Blog-

Dear Blog-

I'm sorry I've left that week old post sitting at the top of your page. You're way too fabulous for such old dribble to be the most current thing available. I've been busy, but that's no excuse. I miss you, dear blog. I had a lovely weekend and cannot wait to tell you all about it from the comfort of my pretty little white macbook keys. :) I also had quite a busy week last week and even managed to get a cold sore from likely overcommitting myself recently and/or stressing myself out... (gross! Cold sores are evil). So, blog, please send my best to all the other blogs out there and know that I'll be back soon! I can't promise to be any more exciting...b/c let's face it... I ramble... But I promise to not disappoint you in updates like I did last week. :)

Much love-

Jax

6 comments:

Simply Me said...

I MISS YOU, COME BACK SOOOOOOOON!!!
xoxo
K
www.kateandkylie.com

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

haha my blog is often forgot about too! Looking forward to the weekend update when you get around to it!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

haha my blog is often forgot about too! Looking forward to the weekend update when you get around to it!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Ahhhh LOVE you girl!

Belle de Couture said...

Cute blog, love your header :)

xx
Jen

http://belledecouture.com

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Cold sores are the devil. I get one at least once a year. Abreva is a life saver!