Thursday, May 26, 2011

Update- Blogs for Dogs and Cats!

Lookie at something I stumbled on today... A fellow blogger came up with a GREAT idea to set up an amazon gift registry for the Joplin Humane Society! She started it out of the goodness of her heart (and GENIUS creativity). She and others let Joplin Humane Society know about her efforts via facebook and now Joplin Humane Society has been able to tell her what they want/need so she's able to add it to the list!

What an amazing thing to do and great way to help! Check it out!

Her blog.

The amazon registry.

Giving a high five to Brie across the blog world! :)

3 comments:

Abby said...

This is a wonderful idea. I shared the link on my blog ;)

brooke knight said...

That is so cool, I am happy to see that they have gotten a lot of the things they need fulfilled, too!
I will definitely be doing it!

Mateya said...

It's great that you guys have a cellar to go to in case of an emergency!