Tuesday is Eric's 29th Birthday! (I rob the cradle. It's how I roll.) :) Happy Birthday to a guy who makes me smile, makes me laugh, and puts up with my antics (of which there are many).
He's truly the yin to my yang and I couldn't be happier to be able to celebrate his birthday with him! :) (If you think this is at all sappy, just wait til our 3 year anniversary post coming this fall...haha). ;)
We got a group of friends together on Sunday night to have a casual bday celebration. :) The weather was perfection and we were able to cheers Eric while enjoying cooler temps (for once this summer!) on the patio. :)
Happy Birthday, Eric!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Eric! You two are seriously the greatest couple ever. So fun and so sweet together. :)
Happy happy birthday to Eric!
Happiest to Eric :) I hope you guys do something fun tonight to celebrate (or the whole week--birthday week, right?!). Love the picture on the patio!!! Enjoy the 4 day week :) oxo
From one cradle robber to another...Happy Birthday to your main squeeze!
Haha Happy Birthday to Eric!
Aw! Happy birthday! I can tell you guys are such a fun couple!!!
Yay for birthdays!!
i'm late to the game, but haps to the e!
Post a Comment