Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Do you ever...

....wanna go all Grey's Anatomy and "dance it out?" Sometimes I wanna. (And sometimes I may or may not do it.) Just saying. :)


 

8 comments:

Al said...

Honey, I often go all Grey's and Dance It Out. Usually to Natasha Bedingfield's Unwritten, but let's keep that a secret. My new husband is SO not a dancer (mathematician, economist major, etc.) and so I am trying to get him to let loose a bit and Dance it Out :)

Hope you have a fabulous day, doll!

Miss Chelsea said...

I make sure all my curtains are closed first. NO ONE would want to see me dancing hahah

Emily said...

Oh yep...and I even do it without having a drink. Seriously. I also want to go all Grey's in the sense that I wouldn't mind finding me a McDreamy...or Jackson Avery...or McSteamy. Happy Hump Day!!!

Unknown said...

For sure...when all else fails, dance it out! And I agree with Emily...I don't even need a drink! ha.

Ashley said...

I LOVE this video! I do have times where I feel an urge to dance it out. It's not pretty, but I do it :)

Unknown said...

i dance it out on a regular basis and i dont care who sees me :) it just makes me feel better and ready to deal with whatever i have to. and i lovee that they do it on greys!

Elizabeth @ Love Is the Adventure said...

Um, yes. Yes, I really do. Sometimes I dance walking across campus to teach. Students probably think I'm nuts but whatever. :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I think there should be more of this!