First.. Thanks for all your kind words on my last post about my 5 year anniversary of not practicing law. :) It meant a lot, friends. Sometimes rewards are worth the risk, right? :)
Anyhoo...
I never did a weekend recap from last weekend...mostly b/c I think I was still tired from it on Monday. I had family in town, a close friend also in town, and a girls night. :) I feel like I come out of hibernation or something once the weather officially warms up.
Before time gets away from me again, I thought I'd recap the latest on-goings, in photos. Some are from last weekend; some are from this weekend. :)
 |
| Happy hour on the rooftop patio with some fabulous coworkers! It was so warm, we had to sit in the shade! Buh bye winter!! :) (And I have no idea what I'm doing with my arm. Whatever). |
 |
| Tried my first green monster smoothie. I think I did something wrong.. b/c I definitely tasted spinach. Blech. But, I drank it and felt really healthy afterward... ;) |
 |
| Pool day on March 31. That's right...hit the pool BEFORE April. I dunno what's been going on with the weather lately, but I'll take it. |
 |
Long overdue girls night with some fabulous friends from work. :)
Please ignore the fondue steam billowing up in Melissa's face. |
 |
| Aunt and uncle (right) came to visit from VA :) |
 |
| Hung out with Lauren, who had just packed her apartment in Chicago and was spending a few days in Tulsa to say some "see ya laters" before moving to LONDON! I'm so excited for her, but am going to miss being able to pick up the phone and call her. :( That said, I can't wait to visit her and have some girl time UK-style! She promises she'll start a blog soon, so I'll link her London adventures if she does. :) |
 |
| Enjoyed some patio time holding this precious little man! :) (My friend, Kristy's, adorable baby, Roman). :) I couldn't resist snapping a pic as he slept in my arms. |
 |
| Gracie's obsession with Eric deepens... |
 |
| "Give me the Easter treat... give it to me.. GIVEITTOME!" |
 |
| Our Easter photo... iPhone style. She looks thrilled. |
 |
| Spent Easter lunch with Eric's familia and then he and I headed for dessert with my mamma at the Cheesecake Factory. Snapped a quick pic on our way out. :) |
So that's what's been going on in my world. :)
Oh.. wait.. Eric and I also watched Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. I'm fairly certain one (or both) of us was confused at least 10 times during the movie. I often pride myself on unraveling intricate plot lines, but this one was just... slow and strange. Have you seen it?
Random...
Anyway...
The thing I'm most excited about for this week is....
Neely's visit!! She's coming to Tulsa this Friday to come play! Please expect lots of photos. Neely and I met through a random blog swap match up and became fast friends. So excited to finally meet in person!I
7 comments:
What a great and busy few weekends! My first time doing the green monsters I also did WAY too much spinach and it tasted gross too. So great you got a pool day in March! We are finally starting to warm up here - spring has arrived! And I would love to follow your friends blog if she starts one - how cool to live in London!!!
How fun! You and your mom are so cute :)
Jealous of the pool time! Do you have that as a part of your apartment complex?
Omg Friday!!!!!
Also I drink a green monster everyday...they are the tits
a) Lauren's moving to LONDON??? OMG, for a job? I want to know deets, especially as that is my DREAM!
b) Your hair is looking super adorbs these days.
c) I loved Tinker Tailer Solder Spy. Oh so much. But I've been watching obscure British dramas since I was a baby, so they always make sense to me. Sammy fell asleep, so you're not alone in thinking it was slow.
d) xoxoxoxo
I seriously cracked up with that treat photo!! Too funny! I love that Gracie and Eric are becoming best friends. I'm guessing that's the friend you had told me about. Good for her! I know she's waited a long time to get to London!
Maybe you did a lil too much spinach ... just one handful!! HEHE
Post a Comment