My posts just keep getting fewer and less frequent, huh? Sawwy. :( It's not b/c I don't love the blog; it's a cycle where I get behind and then think "eek.... so much to catch up on!" Besides, we all hang on Instagram, right? (Making myself feel better).
Anyhoo...here I am, so I'm going to make use of it...
What's been up in the land of Jackie? Let's see...
* Today marks 5 months until our wedding day!! 5 months from this very second, Eric and I will be married!
* Along those lines, we took some more engagement photos! Remember when we took some in the fall? Our photog was sweet enough to offer that we grab a few more photos in the spring when the days are longer and weather is consistently better. :) I really wanted some in a field and he found the most perfect field for us behind Gilcrease museum. The ticks Eric found on himself the next morning were totally worth it! (Really...haha...oops).
![]() |
| (We just had 'em last Monday, so I took a screenshot from the computer, but don't have the images yet) |
* Speaking of Fast and Furious, Eric and I are stoked (I said stoked..I know...came outta nowhere for me, too) to see Fast 6 this coming weekend. Did I tell you I used to have a
* Speaking of movies, (look at all these segways I've got going on), Eric and I have seen a movie every Sunday for the past three weeks. Kinda random and fun down time before the busy work week starts. :) We've seen Ironman (awesome), Star Trek (awesome), and Oblivion (not as awesome).
* Kinda digging some websites I just discovered. Might be old to some of you, but new to me! Tory Burch's ex has his own (awesome!) line of stuff...for cheaper? Yes, please. And why hadn't I discovered The Everygirl yet? Or Breakfast at Toast (one of the Everygirls).
* Have a question submitted to the artist about background color, but once she answers, I'm so buying this for my office... Perfect for a communications manager, no? :)
![]() |
| site. |
* Eric and I are starting to talk more "where should we do this honeymoon thing?" :) I want to be gone a long time. Well..I mean...preferably at least 10 days..not including travel time. We've looked at everything from the Philippines to the Virgin Islands to Mexico. Who knows where we'll go. It'll be quiet, relaxing, and beachy...that I know for sure. Oh...and it'll have good food. We like food.
* Bummed that all my fun shows are going off for the summer. Anyone watch The Mindy Project? I really want her and Danny to get together...Just saying. And New Girl...who will Schmidt choose?! I'm glad Pretty Little Liars is back on in a few weeks...
* I've been reading Lean In. Good stuff, people. Good stuff.
* I have 8 friends having babies from June-September! Bananas! Love it, though! I can't wait for some of the little ones to start making their appearances! I'm not ready for babies of my own yet (besides the furry kind), but I sure do love being Aunt Jackie! :)
Yeah, this was a whirlwind of randomness. I'll try to be better about the blogging, but no promises. I CAN promise I'll be on Instagram...likely posting photos of my normal camera subjects, Winston and Gracie dog. :) Happy Sunday, friends! Let's get through this week b/c we have a LONG weekend ahead!


11 comments:
These next five months will fly by! We went to Costa Rica for 10 days for our honeymoon in January and it was amazing. I just started reading Lean In as well, it's really good. :)
I love that print. I have it framed with a few more for my office come Oct... :)
My husband and I spent a weekend at White Beach in Boracay, Phillippines. It was gorgeous. Not a lot to do though. And the travel is brutal. From Iowa it was 18 hours of air time to Manila. so more like 30 hours travel. Then it was a 2 hour flight to Kaibo. Then a 2. 5 hour bus ride to the point where you wade out to a boat to take you to Boracay. Where much much MacArthur you have to wade to shore. I'd go back in a minute if it were closer.
That's "Much like" MacArthur :)
OMG! I love that photo! Can't wait to see the rest!
Have you thought about going to Europe? Costal Spain or France? Also, Santorini and Mykonos in Greece are amazing!
You just made my day by saying pretty little liars is coming back soon!
I am also a huge block slacker these hays but love Instagram.
oh that engagement pic is BEAUTIFUL! so worth the ticks! :)
happy 5 month countdown! your wedding day is going to be gorgeous!
xo,
katie
1. Engagement pics = gorgeous
2. LOVE the Mindy Project and I want it to come back NOW. Your post a while back got me started on it and I LOL at every episode.
3. I've been reading Lean In too! Such a great book and I've found it very inspiring and thought provoking.
Glad you're back in the blogging mood :)
I know exactly what you mean about blogging and being absent! Apart from yours and a few others, I just don't make the time to read in the week!
I love that photo and I can't wait to see the rest of your photos!!! I am dying to hear more about this honeymoon! JEALOUS!
There must be something in the water- I also know 8 people that are prego! Craziness!
Post a Comment