So, I'm watching the Bachelor that I dvr-ed.. I HATE watching it on time b/c I get annoyed at Andy's stammering things like.. "I (pause) have (pause) to..um.. pick....um.. (pause) one of you.. to...um... be (pause) with me..." Im interested to see if the spoiler was right about who he picks... If he wasnt a doctor, I would have no idea he was intelligent... When he called it "operationg soul mate," I kinda gagged a little.. yeah.. I did.
Anyhooo....I have my 3rd interview tomorrow.. Wish me luck!!! I feel like my brain is mush b/c it hasnt been "on" in awhile..in terms of thinking strategically in awhile... I am trying to have a little mental working out by reading cnn, etc.. lol. Hey..every bit helps, right? Sheez... I am so nervous...I could be headed in there with 1 person or 12 people.. I have no idea what to expect with this interview!!! I'm just trying to not be nervous.. but instead to be excited... *sigh* Its not really working... AGHHEROAWEIUDASKD! That's about what I feel like...I had Aaron ask me mock interview questions, so lets hope it helped.... :)
So, tonight, I bagged two HUGE bags of clothes to take to the Salvation Army.. Hooray!! My closets are small, my clothes are everywhere, my heart feels generous... So.. ya know.. You should really follow my lead and give shit away. It feels good. Do it. I still had oooooooooold stuff.... like my outfit that I wore on my 21st bday...and that dress I loved to wear on bid day?? Yeah.. still have that... Sheez...:)
I'm pumped to get outta town this weekend, but so sad I wont be here for Alove and Lauren's visits.. Damn. At least I get to see Ashley on Thurs night.. but still.. *sigh* Still SOOOOO excited, though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look for awesome pics!!!!!!!
BTW...CONGRATS to Dennis on his new job at Samson!!!!!!!!! :) HOOOOOOORAY Dennis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well..I'll report back about the interview!!!!!! :))))
2 comments:
good luck! go kick some interview butt!
I'll miss you too :(
Post a Comment