So.. in my sliiightly sleepy state (since I got up early to take my 5th grade quiz today at the temp agency), some things have entered my brain through commercials, etc.. and I feel like talking about them. Plus, Im in a sarcastic unfiltered mood which I may regret later...
Number 1: What the HELL is up with those (gentleman, dont keep reading, please) always pads with a sanitary wipe included?! I mean.. okay, all of us girls get our monthly visitor.. and I am damn thankful to get mine. TMI, but I'd be in much bigger trouble if I wasnt getting it. Okay, fine.. That said.. who needs a damn wipe?! Hell, for that matter, who uses pads?? You're disgusted.. but come on.. you agree.. and better yet.. Why are women always smiling in those damn ads like "YIPEEEEE I have a WIPE with my maxi pad!!!!"? Hell, why are there even ADS?! I mean.. we dont want to see them any more than I wanted to see my billable hours posted at the firm. I mean.. come on. I know where I'm at.. I know what I need to do.. I dont need to see it broadcast. Thanks. Again, wipes are weird. Just wanted to get that point across.
Number 2: Why do some pills have to be "taken with a full glass of water?" I mean.. what will happen if I dont?? Huh??! Is it that dangerous that I need THAT much liquid to go down with it?! I mean.. if so.. please allow me to toss more of those systemic drugs down my throat. What is THAT about? Additionally, what is UP with "do not take with dairy or acid." Okay, so you've gathered that I'm on an antibiotic for something totally not serious AT. ALL. But, obviously this drug is something to be reckoned with. Sheez! What exactly IS acidic, anyway? I mean.. I have to take it with food.. but I cant take it with my breakfast cereal (dairy AND orange juice...acid) and I cant take it without food and a full glass of water.. Okay.. enough..
Number 3: Why does America promote being overweight? WHY do restaurants only have happy hour specials on the most caloric beverage, beer? Now, I like beer, mind you.. But sheez.. Cant a girl get half price on a glass of wine? I mean.. make me look classy AND not gain the lbs.. now THAT would be something I'd have a happy hour about. Yes. "I'll take you special on the Reisling? Wha? Only til 7? Damn." lol!!
Number 4: Sometimes when I tell strangers/acquaintances Im no longer working at the law firm, they look at me kinda like the blonde (Cooper) looks at Julie (the over-the-top pregnant chick) in Notes from the Underbelly. Just sayin... I used to explain, but now I find it quite amusing to just perplex people.. lol!! :)
**Okay** Lost tonight!!! So, here's the dealio... Yes, I said dealio... Where is Locke? He's prolly the safest on the island aside from the whole bleeding to death thing. I mean.. no one is coming after HIM right now.. haha... And who were the GI Janes in the underwater hatch?! Ben's obviously lost it. I like how Rose and her hubby just kinda showed back up after being gone ALL. SEASON. Whatever. I thought Charlie's list was sweet and I rarely like Charlie. I'm ready for them to kick some ASS, but I saw that Sayid gets captured next week in the previews. Okay, not only is that unlikely, but it's lame. If they capture Sayid and Jack saves him, the show is going to shit. Sayid DOESNT get captured. HE'S SAYID. *sigh* Writers. Writers. Writers. I still want to know what happened with the whole French chick. I want HER backstory... :) All in all, last year, I was watching the season finale half asleep with Maureen on my sofa.. the first night of BAR. REVIEW!! This year, not so much!! Hooray for being licensed.. even though I have no idea what ot do wiht it right now! lol!
XOXO!
2 comments:
hi love i like your rantings :)
Haha. I can't believe you are blogging about maxi pads. That's funny. But you're right, those commercials are just wrong. I mean, if it grosses ME out to watch them, then I know every guy HAS to hate them!
Post a Comment