Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Boot Camp..the sleep version...

So, instead of boot camp, this is more what I looked like. *sigh* I decided to "take a little nap" and before I knew it, it was 9pm. I guess my body was tired! Pushups... nap...pushups.. nap.. Nap won. Damnit. How am I ever gonna get a perky ass when I'm sleepin on it? LOL! I guess my body needed it.. Some people at work have












On another note that I forgot to blog earlier, I took a pair of heels to get fixed FINALLY. I have SO many that sound like Im freaking tap dancing b/c the little plastic heel cap thing has come off.. Sooo.. I took them to a place on 51st and Sheridan and it was SEVEN DOLLARS!!! THAT'S ALL!! Ill have to let you know how it looked.. I mean.. 80 bucks for new heels versus 7 dollars for a fix? Yeah... wonder what wins... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's also a place called Nutters at 51st and Peoria. Ghetto area, but they do a good job, and have a silly name. :)

care said...

wait, what's the rest of the first paragraph? it starts?

I need to find a shoe-fixing-place like that in raleighwood!