Thursday, June 7, 2007

I gave in to temptation...

Insert Katy Young singing "Brown Skin"... I tanned today.. for the first time in about a week. *le sigh* Whatever. I cant get THAT pale! Sheez people.. It's a work in progress.. haha..

I cant blog and not talk about Paris Hilton. This whole thing is garbanzo beans!!!! I mean.. who cares... She did 5 days in jail.. that's five days longer than I would have lasted.. and she's gonna have to be home wearing a damn ankle bracelet. I guess I just see that she did wrong. I get it. But, she's also a celebrity...and they're using this for media stuff. I mean.. how many accidents have you heard about where someone actually died from a drunk or unlicensed driver that had previously had dealings with the law about those very same issues.. yet had never really been "punished" per se? Is it annoying that Paris didnt serve all her time? Sure. But, unless they plan on locking up every Joe Schmo who breaks the same laws everywhere for a whole month, I just dont see the relevancy. Stepping off soapbox!! :)

Insert their catchy jungle "Fox Collision Cennnnter....Fox!" called me back and I have an appt FINALLY to take my car in!! I will have to take a photo of the WT bumber to remember it. (wistful glance) Hooray for a rental for a few days!! :) Hell, hooray for not having to buy stock in duct tape!! At least my car is silver!!

I am SO excited to see everyone this weekend!! So excited!!! However, Melissa, I am giving you a royal shout out for being my unwed beeotch.. b/c as much as I seriously LOVE all my marrieds...really I do.. it sometimes sucks to not be a "She and He" when someone's talking about who all is coming cause it feels a leetle "out of the circle of trust" or something.. Make sense?? I must again reiterate that I LOVE everyone!!! It's not that I MIND being in singledom.. I actually dont.. but more that I live by my lonesome and am kinda like a little girl waiving her hand in the air like "Pick me!!ooooh!! me!me!me!! I wanna come!!" lol!!! I'm retarded. hahahaha! :) So, if the group goes to eat or anything, lets ask for our tab to be together.. just to see what the server says.. hahahahahahahaha.. I'm an asshole.

Oh.. a fun site recommended by a friend at work: www.dooce.com :) She's a mom dealing with depression.. but she's friggin hilarious b/c she's cynical, real, and just plain funny as hell.

Oh, I told Kat this today.. but when we have a catastrophe in one of our work zones, it's called a "cat." Soooo...people say "Louisiana declared a cat" for example... LOL!! I cant help but think of Louisiana declaring a KAT and smile. I'm 10 years old.

Tomorrow (Friday), I meet with my VP that I'll be working with.. Wish me luck! Love love!! Happy Friday!!

Oh.. why did they focus on that whiney girl on SYTYCD when they were just gonne kick her off?? Damn. She thought she could dance..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite quote on your blog today = "Hahahahahahaha...I'm an asshole."

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you said that you hate all your married friends! Rude!

Anonymous said...

i will come and be single with you. we can have a tab together !

melissa said...

dude, thanks for the shout out! and i TOTALLY agree. i never feel anything but absolutely fine about being single... until i'm with katkarl jennyjeff brookepaul sarahmatt. love love love them all but i'm just melissa. : ) so this weekend it can be melissajackie or jackiemelissa, depending on who we decide the butch is. i'm guessing since you just went tanning that it'll be me. : ) can't wait to see you!