
Sat was Jenny and Jeff's Mexican themed engagement party! :) It's been since homecoming since we were all together.. and at homecoming, that whole football thing got in the way of talking and hanging out.. ;) Soo.. I have a photo overview of the night!
The backyard was decorated with chili pepper lights, etc and the sun was shining.. (insert happy smile)...
We all had a few cool beverages....
Gasp!! June in Oklahoma hits.. The sky started growling but we didnt give in until....

It started pouring and we had to move everything into the garage..
I love how kids dont even care about the wet weather! LoL!!!! :) It makes it seem silly how rapidly we all darted in the garage... (saving our margaritas from the weather, of course.. ;) ) Jenny was totally cool about it!!! :) I think I would have freaked a little.. just b/c I'm a bit of a planner and a BIT OCD when it comes to events... but I'd like to think I'd react more like Jenny did.. :)
The backyard was decorated with chili pepper lights, etc and the sun was shining.. (insert happy smile)...
We all had a few cool beverages....
Gasp!! June in Oklahoma hits.. The sky started growling but we didnt give in until....
It started pouring and we had to move everything into the garage..
I love how kids dont even care about the wet weather! LoL!!!! :) It makes it seem silly how rapidly we all darted in the garage... (saving our margaritas from the weather, of course.. ;) ) Jenny was totally cool about it!!! :) I think I would have freaked a little.. just b/c I'm a bit of a planner and a BIT OCD when it comes to events... but I'd like to think I'd react more like Jenny did.. :)
But, all in all, we had a BLAST hanging with each other in the garage!! Then, the rain stopped and we all headed back outside to chill and have a few beers in the newly cooled weather. :) (Oh, and we wore sombreros for a short time.. lol) :)
This morning, we all did breakfast.. er.. uh.. lunch.. I mean.. it took a full TWO HOURS to eat breakfast at the little place we went.. *sigh* Oh well.. Anyway, our group has really been lucky that the weddings, etc have been spaced out so we all have reasons to get together! :)
Oh..and.. I finally bought the Burberry Summer perfume!! I just wanna sit and smell myself. Thats not weird, right? Nah..
Hope you all had a fab weekend!!! :)
5 comments:
you crack me up. cute pictures!
also, it poured here too. weird.
Just an FYI...I'm having an "I will be alone forever Party" on the 23rd of June, followed by a "Single Forever Shower" on the 29th and finally the "Enjoy your divorce, I never will Rehearsal dinner" which will be August 4th right before the "Fertility Clinic Here I go Ball" on the 5th.
Presents are expected at each event, and I am registered at Cherry Street Wine and Spirits, Charlotte Russe and Target.
you look fantastic in those pictures..I wish I could be there with you Marie..
really cute pics! the rain created more atmosphere. not exactly the kind of atmosphere i was hoping for, but it was still really fun.
grrreat to see you jackie. your friend shelbs and i have the same plan. : )
Post a Comment