HOOOOOORAY AARON on his LAST day today of the CALIFORNIA BAR EXAM!!! I was going to post a photo of Aaron...something fairly embarassing, but fun... and I was just too tired when I got home last night from the OK bar people. So, maybe when I get home tonight... :) At any rate, KEEP KICKING ASS ONE MORE DAY!!!! By the time you read this, CONGRATS on being DONE!!!!! I wish I was there to celebrate with you!!! Get packed for Sin City!! :)
So, last night, more newbie attorneys in the making were welcomed into a select group. This group is the bar takers.. the ones who understand-truly-what it's like. I mean.. even as a law student, I didnt "get it" until I took it. On its face, it's "just a test." When you study for and take it, it's so much more than that.. It's not only a right of passage...but a seemingly indescribable experience of stress, frustration, drive, solitude, insanity, fear.....and finally...victory. Congrats to you all!! Hooray!!!! Welcome to a month of manic-depressive worry, drinking, and sheer joy that you're done....while waiting for your score! :)
Last night was fabulous!
- I drove us. :)
- Empire. ITR. Kampai. Jewel. Empire. Grey Snail.
- "I wear my sunglasses at night" and "Livin on a Prayer"...dancing and acting them out
- Kelli: "I want 4th Meal!" (Off to Taco Hell we went)
- My fav from EVERYONE "I failed. No, I really did..." (familiar?)
So...as I was sleeping.. I heard this.. (picture it....sound asleep... peaceful...ahh...) "BZZZZZZCHINGCHINGCHINGBZZZZZ.." What?! It sounded like a weedwacker was eating my bed! The window unit (yeah, I live in an old bldg) in my bedroom apparently decided it was breathing it's last breath at about 3am. With a few more coughs, sputters and a weird final "whiiirrrrrr," it was done. Here's the bad part.. I cant really call my LL's to fix it b/c my apartment is kinda messy from watching not only my dog, but Shelby's while she took the bar. I mean.. it's not THAT messy, but enough that I dont really want my LL's in there, ya know. Sooo...I'll clean then call. Til then, it's no sheets, no comforter, no breeze in the boudoir. *sigh*
Oh, quick shout out to Shelby for finishing the bar exam and trucking through...despite the TPD calling her at lunch DURING THE EXAM to tell her "Sorry, ma'am, but you're apt got broken into. We need you to come identify what's missing." Shit. She got most of it back, but seriously.. that sucked. They found the guy sitting in her neighbor's bed and smoking a cirgarette. Gross.
***Last night, I even found out a friend might need a roomie! We'll see, but its definitely something to investigate! I like that we're all older and mature now.. and we can just say "yeah, lets discuss it and see if we could live well together" instead of "Yeah! Let's do it!" then grow to plot each other's deaths everytime they walk in the door...haha***
2 comments:
i love to wear my sunglasses at night so i can see
you rock bar passer! and so do all of your friends that just took it.
A friend of mine took it here yesterday~ best wishes to all!!
Post a Comment