Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Immaculate Conception? That's actually not funny...

Okay, seriously.. I'm WAY nauseous again this morning. Granted I didnt take any allergy meds last night b/c I was out. I seriously just stood in the cafeteria in line for my water, coke and crackers (all to help ease my tummy) all while watching people get things that I cant even TYPE b/c it makes me sick to think about it. Yesterday, it eased throughout the morning, so hopefully that will be the case today... I was sitting through my early morning meeting and smiling along, making comments here and there all the while thinking "Oh dear God.. I am gonna puke in this guy's office.."

I'm already feeling a LITTLE better.. (emphasis on little)

Things I think are causing this:
1. Allergy drainage while I sleep. Its gross. Get over it. Vomiting is worse, people. I don't "feel" allergy-ish like usual though..which is why it has to be while I sleep...
2. I've had my window units on full blast the past couple days (yes, I live in an old bldg.. I have window units). Is it possible that there's mold or something? Hm..

Conversation between me and the Pharmacist at Walgreens:
"Hello?"
"Walgreens Pharmacy. Pharmacist speaking."(monotone, annoyed at life)
"Hi, I need to see if I have any refills on my Allegra D." (skipping ahead through the name/bday part)
"Yes, Ma'am, you do."
"Ohmygod! Thank goodness! You've just made my day!"
(monotone) "Okay, ma'am. When will you pick that up?"

*sheez* A little excitement would have been great.. Hmph! LOL! :)

I can now resume work. My stomach has stopped pissing me off for the time being.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

are you sure you're not preggers!?

bad joke. or perhaps good. depending on how you look at it.

Anonymous said...

hahaah.. NO WAY preggers thank GAWD. Babies are great and all..for some people. Me? I stick to dogs.