LOL! :) Ah.... I have decided that if I am due to have a baby right before a holiday, I will get induced early.. Buuuut.. it IS pretty great to have the day off after your birthday FOREVER! Love that. :))))
So, I got a hot dress tonight to wear for Tues night.. it's kinda retro.. and when I say "hot" I mean super cute.. but not slutty. Slutty was 21, not 26..haha... Well.. now looking slutty isn't "in" anymore.. hahahahaha... :) Hooray sushi and hooray my birthday not being on a weekend so people arent all at the lake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you watching Age of Love??! Effed up.. kinda.. Just sayin...If he picks a 20something I might be mad. Yeah. Likely.
Hooray for leaving work early to play at a co-workers house tomorrow!!
What are you guys doing for the 4th??!! I dunno yet, but if there's nothing going on, let's fix that!! :))
8 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Lover!!!
Happy Birthday Jackie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
happy birthday jackie!!!!
now you're *officially* the age that is the only number that falls between a square and a cube. that's your nerdy fact for the day. now you should feel older AND wiser. :)
happy birthday! ah, 26... i thought i was going to start lying about my age when i turned 26 last month... but honestly, it doesn't feel any different and i look the same, so why not embrace it? we're just wiser and more experienced now. ;) have a fantabulous day!!!
HBD old balls!
HAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKIE! please be careful when wearing high heels as you are now at the age where you may fall and break your hip. : )
p.s. he better pick one of the 40-year-olds... those other girls are stuuupid.
1. I'm not watching Age of Love, but I did read something about the bachelor that said he and his fiancee had broken up recently. How old is she? Umm, that would be 20. She's 20 now, so who knows how old she was when they got engaged. That weirded me out about him.
2. Chicago's main fireworks show was tonight and it was...not as good as Tulsa's. They set off the fireworks on the south side of downtown and I was at the beach just north of downtown. SO, all the buildings downtown blocked the view. Every once in awhile, some would make it just over the top of the buildings and everyone would clap just to see a little bit of the top of the fireworks. It was a let down. There were thousands of people at the beach, so at least we weren't the only ones with bad seats.
3. Happy birthday! It's 12:04 AM, but that's close enough, I think.
Post a Comment