So, I am not angry today.. I'll tell you why. Do I still have annoying bills? Yup. Buuuut..
Remember when I raved about ExpressJet? Yeah.. well.. I forgot to write a thank you until today when I saw the supervisor's card as I re-organized my wallet. Talk about perfect timing! I mean.. I was so angry at the way I was treated by TWO separate customer service people yesterday, but I was reminded today of how great two OTHERS reps were. :) So, right then and there, I quickly wrote a page and a half thank you to their corporate headquarters, mentioning these two women every chance I could. I shall mail it off today. I am not a shitty person and I don't deserve to be treated like one. The people that treat the good customers well should be recognized. :) That makes me feel better than writing a scathing letter to Sprint and ONG. All that would do is get me worked up.
In other news, the name plate for outside my office arrived and I am as proud as a kid with new crayons. :) Speaking of, using the words from urban dictionary, I think those beetches yesterday were just trying to break my crayons. Ha.
Do you watch BB8? Maureen got me into it (yes, I blame you, Maureen, but I love you)...and lemme say..Jen is f-ing crazy. She MAKES her own shirts for crying out loud with phrases like "Jenuine" and "Jenius" Right. Self absorbed hussy.
Tonight=season finale of Traveler. Hooray for shows!
Oh, headed to STL in the morning for tomorrow/Friday...I cant think of anyone there to call. I mean.. I dont have to call anyone. But, recommendations are welcome.
9 comments:
Oooh Mike & I love BB 8!!
Jen is a jenuine freakshow!!
What is wrong with her?
Lawson-bug lives in the Lou! Why are you going to STL?
P.S. I used the word hussy today too!! (love) I directed it toward our little intern, and she then had to ask me what it meant. ugh
Okay....so
1. I told you about BB, its the best. Jen is AWESOME--NOT!!!!!
She is probably going home as soon as ummmm...... next week!!!!!]
2. DO NOT tell me or blog about what happens on TRaveler-til after I watch it. It will ruin EVERYTHING.
3. I am so sick of this stuff. One more week and we can be friends again!!! yeah!!!!!
love m
my parents and four million family members!?!?!? give them a kiss for me. ;)
p.s. i have also recently had SOME AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCES. AWFUl. specifically with adobe and dell. i have yet to have a good one to redeem the rest.
AGH! I forgot about Lawson!! I always think of her as my Tulsan! Sarah, will you email or text me her number? I thought I had it, but I dont.. :))If she cant play, its cool, but worth a shot!
Oh..and Kat.. Im not discounting your lovely family in the Lou..but they might think I was weird. Plus, you have so many cousins, etc, I wouldnt know where to start! LOL! :))
Call Chanelle!!! She'll come play with you if she is free.
I switched from Sprint to T-Mobile and things are pretty good so far. I've had some issues with my new phone, but when I call customer service, I only wait on hold for like THREE minutes before someone answers. At Sprint it would have been at least 10-15. AND, the people I get have been helpful and nice and they sound like they are happy little employees that work at a call center in America. I had a good customer service experience on Saturday with the cable guy (remind me to tell you the crazy story later) and I called in and waited on hold forever just to tell the company what a good job their service guy did. They sounded shocked that someone was calling in to say something GOOD.
Post a Comment