Wednesday, July 4, 2007

They did the Mash... It was the MONSTER Mash...

My birthday ended with me singing the Monster Mash on the way home (while Maureen drove).. That's all you need to know about the success of the night! hahahaha! I put a fake mike up to Maureen (apparently) and made her sing "..it was a graveyard smash!" What?! hahaha! Good times! Big thanks to her for driving me home. :)) The photo below is pretty much everyone! Lots of estrogen! LOVE IT! :) Started at ITR and ended up at Jewel.


Thanks to everyone who came!! I know around the holiday it's hard to get together for my birthday so it really meant a lot that everyone played that could! :) Highlights:

1. Stupid beetoch that didnt understand "reservations" and was sitting at our table when we got there...and refused to move until the hostess told her. I believe when I asked her to move, explaining our reso, she said "Um.. do you work here? No? Well, then find someone who does to tell me." B-ITCH! But, she was a total cougar and couldnt help it. It was likely bad diet pills or something. lol! :)))

2. Soco and lime....and champagne....and wine....and.....and.....and good friends, good times, good photos, great birthday! :)

3. Striking a pose-John Travolta style-all alone on the dance floor at Jewel. Haute.

4. Asking everyone if they have batteries...even strangers....when mine died. I think I was annoying. I remember it being "It's my birthday. Do you have batteries? No? Go get some." Yeah. Nice. lol!

Also, hooray for my job getting me a cookie cake and cute cards n stuff!! (and for leaving work and heading to someone's house to play). :))

Last, but certainly not least THANK YOU to Aaron...who sent me the best digital photo frame EVER to my work!!! He overnighted it....then had to push it to be there by 10 b/c we were leaving early. :)) When he said "it wasnt something you've asked for at any time..." I got scared, but I seriously couldn't imagine a better gift for picture crazy and sometimes-attention-deficit me! I mean.. SLIDE SHOWS..on a FRAME.. WHAT-WHAT!?!! Lol!!! Way to be creative despite the CA bar exam sucking the life outta him!! :)) You rock my world, ADH!

All in all, I seriously feel so fortunate in my 26 years. Gracias for the bday wishes, everyone!! :)

4 comments:

Angela said...

You look gorgeous- that is one hawt dress!!!

Stacia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Sarah said...

happy belated birthday july babY!!
hope it was great!

LondonLauren said...

1. That dress is so amazingly cute on you!
2. A picked the perfect gift! That's so thoughtful!