Tuesday, September 25, 2007

No tail wagging for Gracie....


My poor little girl, Gracie, gets her womanhood removed tomorrow. I'm seriously gonna be a crazy parent someday. I've already called the vet today to verify pain meds, blood testing, procedures, recovery, etc. Yeah. I'm going to Jacox per multiple recommendations.. Well, and my original vet was over 200 bucks. Yeah. Not doin' that. I researched the procedure and benefits, so I know it's worth it.. but.. gah.. poor thing. Plus, I'm not into putting doggie diapers on her if she's in heat. Um. No.
- The Hills was boring last night. Watched it while I uploaded photos.
- Kinda watched the Bachelor while uploading photos. He's hot. The pretzel girl was nuts. The cheerleader is cute, but might get on my nerves very very soon.
- Do you watch Heroes? I've never, but might like it.

4 comments:

Lauryl Lane said...

oh poor gracie! but yes, good idea. ;) i haven't watched heroes either, but am interested. hmm.

Angela said...

You're such a good doggie mom! She'll be fine :)

Mike & I love Heroes, but I won't get to watch it till I get home on Friday!

dinner or drinks or something sounds fun before I leave!!

Anonymous said...

Poor Puppy!!! If it's too rainy for the doggie park, go to petco or petsmart and get her a new bone to chew on during recovery!! Let me know if you need anything.

Kristy said...

I love Heroes. A friend convinced me last week to start watching and I made it through the whole season 1 before it started again last night. It is addicting!