Monday, September 17, 2007

Reason Gracie has to be in her crate all day now...

I never posted this a couple weeks ago.. but this is an example of my dog's hoarding behavior. Notice nothing is chewed up (except paper) ...*Sigh* So much for the puppy gate now that she can jump it. This is her sad face and pitiful stance while I was giving her "the look" and wouldn't pick her up. What a baby. I am raising a spoiled animal.

4 comments:

Stacia said...

Reason #1 why I don't have a dog. WOW

♥Joy♥ said...

so from these pics i understand the following 3 things:

1: jackie reads glamour...or at least just has it out for "show"
2: one reason why i do not own a dog.
3: jackie doesn't throw her junk mail away.

hahaha

sorry your dog jumps the gate. boo for all day crating!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! That pic and headline cracks me up! Naughty Gracie!

Anonymous said...

BTW - I have that bra. And those black heels.