Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Hump Day

I couldn't find anything super spooky. I tried. I cant really look at a lot at work. Maybe I'll take a pic of Gracie in her ladybug costume. Hmm... :)

So, at lunch, I met Kel at the mall in all my bandaid glory. I'm actually getting used to the little tan sticker. Anyway, while at the Chinese Gourmet (I know.. it's gross.. it looked good though), I made the lady mad when I asked for a spring roll. I dont know what happened, but she handed it to me rather forcefully, uttering "SPRING. ROLL." and I spilled my drink on the guy next to me. Seriously. Okay.. soo... I'm on my way home when....a car DARTS out of the way in front of me only in time for me to see a slow mo version of a blue trashcan hurtling through the air toward my car. Yeah, well, old man in the buick next to me (not that I have anything against buicks, but seriously, he couldve moved over a lane) wouldn't move, so I struck the can.. head on. Trash flew everywhere. WHAT?! All the while old man kept driving at about 55 mph not even glancing my way. Arg.

This was almost as good as Aaron's mom finding my panties at his apartment 2 weeks ago. Did I tell you that story? Well, it was classic. The best part was her calling me thinking it was funny. It was funny (mainly b/c she thought it was funny b/c otherwise what a DISASTER), but I was slightly close to leaping into the nearest hole. Thank God you cant see facial expressions on the phone.

3 comments:

♥Joy♥ said...

OH MY GAWD.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

I'm sorry, but HA HA HA HA HA!

Classic. Panties in the Apt.

>sighs<

melissa said...

whoa whoa whoa... she found your PANTIES in his APARTMENT? do you live in a movie? : )

Lauryl Lane said...

how did you manage NOT telling us about the PANTIES in the APT sooner? i am laughing so hard right now there is snot coming out of my nose. i'm glad you can't see me. it's grosser than your spider bite. ;)