Tuesday, October 30, 2007

WebMd should be shut down

Well, maybe it shouldn't. But, last night, I was fairly convinced that my spider bite had actually CAUSED my throat to swell up last week. My throat feels better, but is still swollen. So, what if.....I mean.. it could happen, right? Whatever. It could. Needless to say, I had to take a tylenol PM to fall asleep b/c I was convinced I would die in my sleep with a swollen throat and no one would know. I was sure I would call Aaron or 911 and it would go like this:

me: "Choke.. I...cant.....breeathe.."
Them: "What, I can't understand you."
My dog: *ruff ruff..*
Them: "Hello?"
Me: On the floor, clutching my throat.

Overdramatic? Yeah. Whatever. Needless to say I still have a bandaid on my face today. It's hot.

So, in the middle of the band-aid face drama yesterday, I ran into a high school friend at lunch. I mean.. when else would you run into a high school friend but when you have a bandaid on your face? Of course. Anyway, he and I are going to lunch today b/c I actually was glad to run into him, but whatever.

In other news: The Hills: I love Lauren and Brody. That's all. The Bachelor: I was surprised he didnt kick off crazy family girl. I think he will. I prefer Jenny to the greek chick for obvious reasons from my past. LOL! :)

I dont have anything else exciting to say. Until later....

7 comments:

melissa said...

of COURSE you run into someone you haven't seen in ages when you don't look your cutest. that is the way it works, dear. it's kind of like running into ex-boyfriends when you're in glasses and no make-up. (i felt like such a d bag...) hope you get to feeling better. maybe now you'll have super powers...

Unknown said...

who did you run into?

Jax said...

Charlie.

Unknown said...

Oh he'll appreciate the band-aid on the face.

Lauryl Lane said...

have you figured out HOW you got the spider bite? it had to be in your sleep, right? have you fumigated your apartment? ;)

Jax said...

*sigh* yeah, they came and sprayed I think. Buuuut it could have been at that meeting in Missouri b/c I was at the lake.. or the spidey could have been in my bag.. Who knows. Ann. Oy. ING!!! Poop on spiders. POOP.

care said...

good news about the spiders: very soon now a lot of types of 'em will be dying for the winter, so you needn't worry too much longer.

I hope you were able to work your bandaid into a good costume for today! ha!

seriously though, hope the swelling is going down.