1. Grey's= good.
2. Derek= my future husband if he gets a backbone again, but it's still sweet...
3. My day tomorrow= BUSY. (Hence the blogging now)
4. This weekend= I leave for Chicago for a brief visit then on to a work conference all week. If you need to reach me, please don't email my hotmail. Email me at work or just friggin call me. I cant check any personal (hotmail) email/myspace/etc on my work computer.
5. The fair= Fri? Think so. Lemme know if you wanna come.
6. Young lawyer happy hr tonight= kinda lame, but free drinks. Can't complain. We'll make it better.
7. Homecoming = quickly approaching!!!!! HOORAY!
8. Jenny's bachelorette= also quickly approaching!!! :))) The hmm-hmmm game. ;)
9. Headbands= rock my world lately
10. Conference calls = rule my life this week. Do any of you have lots of conference calls?
11. You= play the Grey's game on abc.com where you predict what will happen next week. Seriously. I'll beat you.
12. Me= totally not packed, havent done laundry...and um.. cant sleep.
4 comments:
jackie = take a deep breath and have a good time. : ) see you in a few days!
meh. jackie, why arent you updating your blog?
yeah, I'm going through jackie-blogging withdrawal. :( I know it's 'cause you're at your conference or whatever, but still. blog, woman! :D
jackie marie! where the heck are you? i seriously have the jackie-shakes...only a new blog will suffice.
where in the world is jackie marie?! they have internet all over the place now...you ARE somewhere!!!!!
Post a Comment