Friday, November 30, 2007

Down the field to vic-tor-y.. On Tulsa On....


So... there's a little game you might have heard of tomorrow.. the CONFERENCE championship! GO TU!!! Some people (and me) are headed to watch the game tomorrow! WOO HOO! And.. it's on early enough that we won't be overrun by OU fans. I mean.. I like OU and all, but I also like to watch the TU game more. :) Wearing my TU gear at work (it's game day).
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
So, this writers strike.. is it gonna be over soon? I think the networks are trying to prolong whatever shows they have left through the holidays by showing re-runs NOW. Ugh. Annoying.
Last night, had yummy sushi on the hill with Sarah and Brooke. We shall wear ugly sweaters and look at lights soon. That is both a threat and a promise. ;)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I have this new thing.. it's called sheer UNMOTIVATION to work out. Aaron and I are talking about a possible trip in March if my budget can handle it. (We're staying optimistic so I'm not going to blog more about that right now). Anyway, it's good motivation to think about a trip. Are you like that? I have to actually have something to make me motivated.. like an event or something...I'd also like if someone held up a pic of Giselle while yelling at me while I run on the treadmill.. lol!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Speaking of a trip.. just briefly b/c I dont want to get my hopes up...but I really really really really really want to go somewhere adventurous. *sigh* Here's hoping the airfare Gods are on my side. They were for Belize (our tickets to Belize were like 300 bucks). I've told my mom the only thing I want for Christmas are airline gift certs on AA.com (What I typically use to get to Chicago).. haha.. I'm quite serious though. Every little bit helps, right? :)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
GO TU! GO AZ (Aaron's school) and GO OU! (b/c everyone at work loves Missouri)!

2 comments:

melissa said...

i don't think gisele is actually a real human being. i think she is was made up by victoria's secret to make the rest of us feel badly about ourselves. she is, in fact, a robot.

Lauryl Lane said...

i understand that the re-runs are disappointing... but if you worked in the entertainment industry, you would feel differently about the writer's strike. i can't even begin to tell you how important it is... for all of us, not just the writers, but the actors as well. we'll have a strike sometime next summer and what happens now will have a lot to do with what will happen for us. so send happy thoughts towards la & nyc and let's hope that things get resolved quickly and WELL! ;)