...I'm going to the doctor this morning. I'm blogging from my sofa right now b/c I got all ready for work thinking my doc couldnt get me in til this afternoon, but he got me in early, so now I'm just killin time. I woke up and my eye is tender to the touch and swollen. AWESOME. Keep in mind, a girl at work had pink eye, so I hope I dont have that. *sigh* I dont know what's wrong with me but I know this jazz has. to. stop. All comedy aside... kinda.. my face is driving me crazy! :)
I like my doc, but sometimes I need him to say "Yes, Jax, come in. I want to see you." I called on the sore throat.. he told me to take it easy and drink water. I called on the bite on my chin; hus nurse told me to put cortizone on it. I now have a swollen eye and I didn't call for advice. I said "Hi, I need an appt as soon as you can get me in. Thanks."
Arg. I know you have to pay for healthcare, but I wasn't exactly rushing to the doc b/c my new insurance doesn't have co-pays. I pay it all out of pocked until I hit a deductible. The annoying thing.. our ins starts over this month so this payment wont even go towards next year's deductible. Frust.rat.ing. Whatever.
Gracie seems excited that I'm still home playing with her... That's one good thing. Not having pink eye would be another... Cross your fingers!!!
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend! :)
1 comment:
ugh, i hope it's not pink eye. i had that a little over a year ago, and about a year before that... missed a wedding and my first week of work with a new job, respectively. pink eye sucks balls. i'm keeping my fingers crossed! ;)
Post a Comment