My grandparents. I never met my grandfather, but he was a looker, right?! :) My grandmother did some acting and modeling...hence the fun photos. :) Guess I wasn't the first generation ham in the family. :)
....and this one cracked me up of my grandmother modeling or acting.. It was just so 1950s.. love it. :)
I found this fun one of my mom, too. :) Pretty pretty. :)
Another of my grandmother. She's the one everyone in the fam says I take after. My grandfather on the beach smoking a cigarette.. Again, I reiterate that he was a looker, right?!
I particularly like this one. He's shaking the branch and she's laughing.. Double click to see it bigger... My grandparents were cute. Officially.
My grandfather receiving the Legion of Merit for his service in North Africa. :)
And finally, my grandma and my mom at the beach....
I just love old photos, don't you?!
6 comments:
How fun! I clicked on all the pictures to make them bigger and I think you totally look like your grandmother in the wedding picture!
Super fun!!! I love old pictures!
um WOW. you look at lot like mama, huh?
good looks run in your family! i too love old pix... they seem so much more glamorous than our modern digital over-pixelated full-color versions. ;)
LOVE the pictures. love.
those are so so beautiful. what an awesome blog!
Post a Comment