Thursday, November 1, 2007

That dad was kinda hot...

I woke up this morning and have a red spot in my eyeball. Yes, I looked it up at it's normal...some kind of subjunctival hemorrhage in all likelihood. Can we go through my last week? Pharyngitis (whatever). Spider Bite/large insect bite. Now my hemorrhage. My body must be like pissed off at me or somethin... Well.. enough about that..

I went to Kelli's last night and we dressed up our dogs (I took photos) :) Hers: Reggie was a lobster, Rosa was a princess. Mine: Gracie was a ladybug. :) They all romped around together while trick or treaters came. Cute. :) We expected more than we got, but they were still cute...esp the kid in the scream costume that fell up her stairs...and the little girl whose dad accompanied her to the front door. Kelli shut the door and said "That dad was kinda hot...is that wrong?" hahahaha! :)

Also, Private Practice was good times. I like the Pete/Addison thing. In other tv news, the Real World. WHAT THE HELL did Shavonne do?? She LEFT the cast to go home to her stupid boyfriend b/c he didn't like her there. WHAT?! Yeah, that's normal. NORMAL FOR PEOPLE WHO ABUSE THEIR FRIGGIN WIVES. He started CRYING when she said she was taking a trip with the cast to Cairns, Australia. CRYING. Plus, the new girl looks like a bitch. Ugh. I'm tired of the chicks; bring on another guy. I'm glad Shavonne went through the screening process, got picked over lots of other people, only to go home to her possessive boyfriend. Over it.

That's all I've got right now. Oh...HAPPY 8 MONTH BIRTHDAY TO GRACIE!!! AND..when did it become November?! I must admit, November makes me want to take a hike, jump in leaves, go camping, have scented candles burning all the time... yeah.. Happy November!

3 comments:

katandkarl said...

i am convinced we are all falling apart. (my parents laugh at this statement and tell me to just wait... i try to block it out)

Lauryl Lane said...

it's like all of a sudden we got old. up in our heads we still feel young and invincible, but it's like our bodies are saying, "nope, sorry, you're old balls now." damn body.

and lol regarding the hot dad. ;)

melissa said...

GET BETTER JACKIE. jeez louise.