Sunday, December 23, 2007

Popozao...

I dunno. Seemed like a fitting title for this post. Let's see.. goings on.. Gracie just puked up the Origins ad she ate earlier. That's about as exciting as it gets. lol! Actually...

Tonight, Maureen and I ordered pizza and played on dating sites. Yes, you read that right. I'd be lying if I said it wasnt b/c we were making fun of some people in different zip codes b/c we're evil, horrible people. Plus, people that can't spell divorce (ex: devorce) entertain me. However, when Maureen burst out with "I'm marrying that guy. I'm calling it" we opted to make a profile together. Anyway...some funny quotes during our matchmaking evening...

"He listed sarcasm as a turn OFF. What is THAT?!"
"I'm gonna tell him to find me on myspace...Wait..the price came up. Shit."
*reading profile out loud* "I'm active an enjoy outdoors" Maureen: Ew..*cringe*

When filling out the questionairre for eharmony, we opted to just pick the same thing for every question b/c there were like 500 questions...Maureen's quote "It's probably gonna say 'we wont pick you b/c you're apparently bipolar'." Then, a REAL message came up saying "We noticed that you picked the same answer for every question. That usually indicates the user is rushing through our process." No shit.

Since you have to pay to actually email anyone, we opted to write the guy Maureen liked a message on our profile! LOL! I dont think match.com liked that b/c we're now in the "approval" phase. It doesnt look good for Maureen's soul mate. He actually looked like a cool guy...just sayin.

Oh..the best part...our headline for our profile..is "FLAVA FLAV!" (please say it like on tv. thank you)

Aside from Sunday single sites, the rest of the weekend was awesome, too. Who knew having power again would be this much fun? haha.. Actually, Sat it started sleeting again and I got a leetle freaked. It think Mother Nature is trying to f**k with me... Dude. It's like "haha..you got power back...dont enjoy it too long, beetoch."

Sat was Lawson's bachelorette party, too. We had a friggin B-LAST. From penis cookies (a-la-Jenny) to large black men wearing the fake veil, we rocked it, despite the icy weather. Oh...and who wouldn't love some candy underwear, too (please see below pic). Also..lemme have a moment of selfishness..you can totally tell I've been pumping iron in that one pic. Lookie lookie! Gah... be intimidated damnit!

I edited these...the inappropriate ones shall be released for blackmail purposes only. Kidding. ;) I pity anyone who was on the dance floor when P-Control, Sexy Back, and Gimme More came on... It wasn't pretty..



And..I never posted my pics from the ice storm. I took lots of good ones of the roads, etc, but I didnt feel like explaining each one. You guys understand how badly it sucked b/c I whined about it for 12 days. So..uh...here's what happens when you're needing easy entertainment and all you have is candlelight.

The pic where I have my white coat on outside is the one that prompted Kelli's "We're so a dateline special right now" while walking to find food outside our hotel. Oh..and love the pic of my power lines. I drove up every day and, after seeing it, lemme just say....hell hath no fury like Jax realizing she can't sleep at home..AGAIN. Oh..and the tree in the road.. just my average drive to work after the damn storm. Whatever.

Please note how happy little G was when sleeping on Andrew. I drug her around all week and she slept on someone else. Gah. ;) Actually, it was friggin adorable...




I'll likely blog from work b/c I volunteered to work on xmas eve.. I dont know why. Whatever. But, if I dont, MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So...you need to logon to match.com. We got "winked" at by some real guy...I kinda feel bad...but whatev...
Anyways, our profile GOT APPROVED!!!! So hopefully our message will be read!!!! haha :-)
I knew we could do it...
The best part is if he tries to send us an email...it is likely to some address such as: kdjfgmglkadlkd@yahoo.com
We are so creative at making things up!
I will be done working and at home at 1. We could eat pizza....'
And I have some exciting news to tell you (not in anyway related to an online dating service) ;-(.
haha. have fun working.
why am i up so early?!?!?!?!