Good morning! Only have a few min before a conference call, soo...
- I got the best thing in the mail from Carrie that made my day!!!! It deserves a pic, so you'll just have to wait to find out. ;)
- I am SO saddened by the hiker in GA. When they found her body, my heart sank. I mean... She was mid twenties... She seemed like she had SOME common sense; she even knew karate. She took her dog walking in broad daylight on a trail she knew really well.. I dunno. I just wonder why witnesses even saw her talking to this guy. I mean.. he doesnt look friendly and is even missing teeth. WHY would she let her dog go play with his and walk with Mr. Crazy? Something doesn't fit...Hmmm...
- My eyes are on the New Hampshire primaries. I dont know why I care so much this year, but it's interesting damnit.
- 27 Dresses starts this week and I am oh so excited!!!
- What the EFF was up with the weather being on from 7pm til 10pm last night? I wanted to watch Dance Wars, but Noooooooooooooo. Then, wanted to watch October Road....Nnnoooo.. They were too busy comparing hail sizes to random objects...
Okay, conference call time. Try to blog more later!! :)
4 comments:
The hiker in GA is beyond sad. :(
ga= sad
clapclapclap= giggles
i smiled today. yay jax!
i can't WAIT to see 27 dresses. i love katherine heigl. : )
i'm really interested in the election this year, too. prob cuz i'm all grown up now and i hate bush and can't believe he won BOTH the years that i voted against him... and because i've found a candidate that i really really like and want to support. ;)
Post a Comment