Thursday, January 3, 2008

Status: Delayed.

Happy 2008!!! I have a TON of fun photos from Chicago, but I got in late so I'll post tomorrow night or something. Wish it was a longer trip, but 2008= so far, so good. :) I changed flights so I could get back later so I'm not really hacked at the delayed flight. It was worth it... :)

Buuut, cynical slightly a-type jax is still in effect. When my plane landed at the same time as like 3 other plans..on the same luggage thing... I got a little annoyed b/c....

Why the hell do people have to stand so close to the luggage thing? It doesn't make our bags come any faster. And just makes my half-asleep-lightweight-self reach around those two guys in the pic in a feeble attempt to chase down my floral bag and heave it with one arm over some other guys bag...

Dude. Back the eff up.

5 comments:

care said...

no kidding. it's like "if I hover as close to the belt as possible, my bag will arrive faster."

even worse? when people look at you like you're evil when you ask them to move so you can grab it.

looking forward to more pictures!

Sarah said...

oh i hate that too. i'm with you 200 percent. urg. i'm frustrated just thinking about it.

do you think that the meaning of the word "vajority" was inspired by the mixing of the two words, vagina and majority? clever clever.

Sarah said...

more pictures, pllllleeease.

melissa said...

oh jackie. you're so cute, taking pictures of rude people. i love it. : )

Lauryl Lane said...

lol... we had to deal with that this holiday season, too. rude, rude people. the evil looks are the worst. what, am i really completely ruining your day by grabbing my bag when you are just standing there and your bag obviously isn't up yet? seriously? ARGH.