I'm really sad I didnt get to meet up with Maureen and Sarah b/c I'm sure the pictures would have been even MORE numerous and HILARIOUS! :)
I have no idea what sign I'm trying to throw up in the below picture... and the other is Brandy and me pretending to look at our watches.. Time. TO. GO.

So......I got home....to find that little G had gotten a black ink pen...and basically made little black pawprints all over the wood floor.....the WHITE comforter....the sofa...the khaki rug... I'm still figuring out how to get it out of the comforter... dry cleaners???? Suggestions welcome. Already have tried MULTIPLE treatments... AWE. SOME. *sigh*
My apt really needs to learn how to be self cleaning... I'm kinda over it.
Best quote ever is from Margot this weekend... talking about really cold things (eating them that is).. She said "I cant do it. It makes me want to cry and press my fingers together.." WHAT?! LOL!
Second best quote... Brandy on Sat night "Jax and I have sexy face..." Again...WHAT?! ha!
Happiest of St. Pat's to everyone-Irish or not! :)))
*And on the boob thing from my last post.. While I'm not as "well endowed" as others, I'm pickin up what you're puttin down...but I'm talking about the purposeful bouncers...ya know..the ones that are like "look at the girls! LOOKIE LOOKIE!" and you basically imagine them in a head cheerleader outfit with some pom pons....Love and hugs!
2 comments:
lol... okay, okay, i get it! ;)
i didn't know that casey and paige were still in tulsa...
isn't st. patty's day tomorrow? i'm confused.
lmfao at "the purposeful bouncers"!
i shall not purposefully bounce. you have my word.
yay!!!!
Post a Comment