Thursday, March 27, 2008

I'm greasy b/c I woke up too late to shower. It's hot.

I'm gonna try a scar treatment on my chin b/c the redness isnt going away from the funk. Recs accepted.

I'm going to a class called body sculpt tonight. What does that mean? It just sounds like "weights and pain" to me. But, I havent showered anyway, might as well work out.

Lost isnt on tonight. It's pissing me off already.

Forever 21 is going into Woodland Hills Mall. *Jax=cheap vaca stuff!*

Oprah pisses me off. No idea. Just kinda does today.

I think I should like yoga more. It almost makes me mad that I dont like it.

That's what I felt like writing. It's been a busy day and I blogged as a break. So, there ya go.

3 comments:

Angela said...

My Dr. recommended pure vitamin E oil for my scar. I've noticed a definite improvement since I've been using it.

katandkarl said...

i hate yoga. but body sculpt is my fav class ever. at my gym it's a mix of cardio intervals and weights - light weights if you want. lots of lengthening and leaning up.

Lauryl Lane said...

i buy tons of cheapo stuff at forever 21, have fun!