Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Nah nah nah nah...nahnahnahnahnah....yeah...

I have been all Dave Matthews/Coldplay/The Fray/Counting Crows etc lately. Do you ever get in those moods? I mean... I have my pop moods..my country moods...I consider this my "college/starving student" music. hahaha! :) Anyway...

Counting Crows...A Long December. This is my favorite part...likely b/c Im tired of winter and want to see the ocean. I'm not looking for deep meaning here people. I jam. It's not pretty.

Drove up to hillside manor sometime after two a.m.
And talked a little while about the year
I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower,
Makes you talk a little lower...about the things you could not show her
And its been a long december and theres reason to believe
Maybe this year will be better than the last
I cant remember all the times I tried to tell my myself
To hold on to these moments as they pass
And its one more day up in the canyon
And its one more night in hollywood
Its been so long since Ive seen the ocean...I guess I should

I think my FAVORITE is actually the whole "Nah-nah-nah.nah..yeah..." Totally. *insert head bob and sway with eyes closed* Give me my hackie sack and let me get on with my life. What happened to my obsession with Miley? Lord.

I also realized um...about a year ago...that I have a weird like for songs that say "baby" in them. Mind you, I dont like being called "baby" by most people. Like..the Fray.. "Look After You" is one of my FAVORITE songs. What the heck? I could keep going but it would bore you. Just something I noticed. Whatever.

I also let a pregnant woman tan in front of me at the gym last night. She looked cranky and hey..she made it to the gym. I think I get some kind of "life bonus points" for this. Yes. That is all. (She prolly shouldnt be tanning, but whatever)

1 comment:

Lauryl Lane said...

i love counting crows. oh so much.

and yeah, i was like "wait, pregnant ladies shouldn't tan, should they? what about radiation and shit?" ;)