Thursday, March 6, 2008

Pause.

Some of my conversations with Maureen inspire blogs. Just sayin.

This one....no exception.

We both decided-for some same-some different reasons-this time in our lives makes us kinda on "pause." It's like... I dont want to make a BAD decision, so I opt to make no decision at all sometimes. It's like I think "I'm just gonna wait here on pause for a little bit until things make more sense..." hahaha...I don't do it on everything...and the things I do it on make really little sense.

Friggin crazy. I'm fairly certain that I will wake up and think "Oooooh! That makes sense! Yes! I shall do that!" hahahaha.. I'll let you know how that works out for me...

In other news, I was certainly NOT on pause driving back from MO. I made a 6 hr trip in about 4hrs and 45 minutes. I wanted to get. home. Thankfully, the 5-0 (as Alove would say) left me alone.. haha! :) I had a mini dance party in my car.. yeah, really.. semi drivers think I'm crazy I bet.. From Miley Cyrus (yeah) to Walkin in Memphis to Kanye. I rocked the mazda rental... LOL!

Work trip-good, but quick. I had my "year end review." (We do them as to take effect in May). Anyhoo, it went super well!!!!!!!! I kinda wanted to do the cabbage patch when I was getting compliments on "how much responsibility I've taken over" and "how many compliments my boss got on hiring me." Dude. That was SO nice to hear!! (Tooting my own horn. I know-TOOOOOOOOOOOOT).

Saturday is the hair appt. WHATSHOULDIDO?! AGH! I like the hair long....but...I want something different...and skimming bangs would be cool but what if I hate them...and...and...and.. Again, I'm on pause. I better make a damn decision before I look like Rapunzel (sp?).

(see how I brought the randomness full circle? huh?? yeahhhh... ) ha! ;)

4 comments:

katandkarl said...

you need a bring-along microphone in your car for road trips! ;)

Lauryl Lane said...

toot toot! ;) muchocongrats. also, get the bangs but make sure they are long enough so that if you hate them, you can clip or bobby pin them back. i've always loved your hair when you do the poof right above your forehead. what do we call that? i don't remember. anyway, it looks super good on your. so keep the bangs long enough to do that if all else fails. ;)

care said...

high five! I'll give you one in person on Sunday. :D

Anonymous said...

Oh girl, you just have got to keep the hair long - long hair says "I'm sexy" without words - and go with Reese's ahmaaaaaazing bangs with the wispyness to the side, and if you do not like, just grow them out.