Friday, April 4, 2008

Hostess with the....???

...orange dress?

Yeah, I didnt die from the drano. I did, however, apparently make it rain (*insert me singing the rap song and doing a little dance*) in my downstairs neighbor's apt. Long story short, it didnt hurt anything, but a leetle weird. I felt bad...for like 5 seconds. Whatever. He plays loud music. (whatever gets me through the day, right?? anyway....)

Yeah, so I'm co-hosting a "Tulsa bachelorette" type shower thing for Blaze tomorrow at my place! I'm so excited, but dont really know what I'm doing.. Thanks to my more hostessy friends (Love you girls), I am now prepared! I didnt get to go to her party in STL b/c I couldnt afford it at the time, so I'm really excited I get to do this!!

And uh, yeah.. I went to get a cute (cheap) dress and ended up with one that's orange. As in BRIGHT orange. As in "what the eff was I thinking?!" Unfortunately, the store has a "no return on certain sale items" policy, so orange or not, the damn thing is mine. If my pics dont feature it, you'll know I was just not feelin the fruit color. Whatever. It was 12 bucks. (yeah, really).

I talk about working out a lot.. Well, I have a confession.. I have NO idea what I'm doing with my upper body.. Getting a better idea now, but I think I overworked it the other day b/c my shoulders and chest were so sore that I almost cried while I was running. You have no idea how much your boobs bounce on the treadmill until every step makes you want to....do something violent. I dunno. Damnit. I am trying here. If it doesnt pay off, I'm going to eat cookie dough for the rest of my life. Done.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So excited for Sat! Also, when I first worked out my upper body by doing push-ups I thought I was going to cry every time I moved my arms the next day. The feeling eventually goes away.

Lauryl Lane said...

i wanna eat cookie dough every day for the rest of my life no matter what. no matter what.

Susan said...

The orange dress is super cute and you are super tan!